Need prayers from my coli fam right now

Shadow

Enjoy your life and loved ones.
Daps
I prayed for you and your wife.

Stay strong and stick by her side. I'll say this, if she goes through chemo, it's going to be a lot, but worth it when she makes it through the other side and into recovery. My cancer was completely different (Leukemia), but beyond plenty of prayer and reading of Psalms I took beet juice (blended), Carrot Juice and Aloe Vera juice in the hospital. It helped me. I pray it helps her as well.

Stay encouraged. You being a support system for her is one of the most important things. I know I needed it when I went through my episode. The support of your family helps you internally get stronger for them. Her seeing you show up for her and encourage her will help get her on track to overcoming this sickness and surviving for as long as she can.

If she can move, without too much weakness, make sure she does. Get her out of bed and moving a little, don't let her be slumped and wallowing. She has to be encouraged to live, and move, and be the same person she was. This is only a set back, remind her of that.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Prayers for you & her ..
full