Need prayers from my coli fam right now

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Thank u yall so much im show her all the well wishes people are giving and its really brightening her day. We at the ER right now. She had a mini stroke last night we think from the chemo or radiation her blood pressure been very low.

she should be home in a couple days though but thanks yall brightened her day tremendously :salute: I love yall guys no :takedat:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Thank you for protecting us and keeping us healthy.

Lord please protect us and keep our fam healthy.

Keep us safe when we travel. Bring us home safe every time.

In Jesus name I pray. Something great will happen today.

Amen.

That's my prayer that I say half a dozen times a day to myself, and I pray over my peops with it alot. My homie asks me to say it before he leaves, after we been kicking it for the evening.

I send it to you and your fam Breh with all my intent.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Brother... my sincerest prayers will be made for your wife and your family, man. If you ever need to talk, I'm here.
Thanks brother. Im making it breh. U know suddenly fiddling around in the closet with her lil girls night church buddy really doesnt seem very serious anymore. U kinda tried to tell me lowkey i was overreacting and if so u was right man. Who gives af about a got damn dyke man 20 years i could never turn my back. Thats my baby til the end.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its stage 4,take this time to comfort her,let her know she is apart of God,therefore God and will return to the source. Prepare your own mind to be able to view death in the mosy positive way possible.

But with that said we send up our prayers to our glorious god. Diet,fasting and around the clock sunlight all have to be taken very seriously. Its not something alot of doctors touch on:respect:

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.
🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.

I've been through this myself. Try to stay strong for her and treat her as normal as possible. It will lift her spirts and encourage her. I'll keep ya'll in my prayers.