Need prayers from my coli fam right now

#BOTHSIDES

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
The Chi
I pray that everything works out brother. This really put life into perspective for me. πŸ™ 🀲 praying for a speedy recovery

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.

Sooooo aorry, breh. Hang in thereπŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½πŸ™πŸ½

Mods, this forum could use a forum for real life situations like this and people who may need to talk

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
ok so let me show yall the power of prayer.

We just came out the doctors office. She got her imaging back. The masses in her brain are so tiny they dont even understand how it is affecting her physically.

She got 3 rounds of radiation next week and they moved her chemo to july third and they are confident they can buy her many more years to come if all goes well.

:wow: i know nothing is carved in stone. But tonight we are rejoicing all the same because this is the best news we have had in months.

They assured us she is as of now not classified as terminal. The cancer is still very much treatable.

She has already shown signs of responding to her treatment. Its a long road ahead but by the grace of God may we rejoice here in september for our FUKK cancer free daps and rep extravaganza.

anyway its a beautiful night. I think i am going take breh from earliers advice and take bae for a walk around the neighborhood just to appreciate nature. :salute:

Let's fukkin goooooooo:blessed:

Peak

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.
Prayers up breh πŸ™πŸΏ

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
ok so let me show yall the power of prayer.

We just came out the doctors office. She got her imaging back. The masses in her brain are so tiny they dont even understand how it is affecting her physically.

She got 3 rounds of radiation next week and they moved her chemo to july third and they are confident they can buy her many more years to come if all goes well.

:wow: i know nothing is carved in stone. But tonight we are rejoicing all the same because this is the best news we have had in months.

They assured us she is as of now not classified as terminal. The cancer is still very much treatable.

She has already shown signs of responding to her treatment. Its a long road ahead but by the grace of God may we rejoice here in september for our FUKK cancer free daps and rep extravaganza.

anyway its a beautiful night. I think i am going take breh from earliers advice and take bae for a walk around the neighborhood just to appreciate nature. :salute:

Ayyyyyyy :blessed: WONT HE DO IT!!