Need prayers from my coli fam right now

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.

Prayers my brother. Sorry I missed this. I hope the best for your wife and you in these trying times.

Do you have a trust/will set up? I hate to be morbid but make sure you have planning set up.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

I'm sorry you're going through this with your wife, especially in your opening post that your wife is all you have in this world.

It's weird, I don't make many threads either, but in 2023 my mother had an emergency scare with her heart, and she's had high blood pressure even though she takes blood pressure pills. Plus my mother is old, and the fact that I couldn't see her at first it made me fear the worst. But she's ok now and back to herself.

My point is I also asked all the brehs in TRL to pray for my mother, no matter what their beliefs were.

I got a lot of responses and I truly believe in my heart and soul that those prayers from TheColi brehs genuinely helped.

I'm very happy to hear that you're wife is getting better, TheColi might argue over dumb and petty things, but at the end of the day TheColi is a family.

May God continue to heal your wife and bless your loved ones.

May The Most High also bring more people into your life that have good hearts and souls to expand your circle.

God bless you and your wife

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Prayers to your family. I’m sorry y’all have to be going through this, and fukk Cancer.

Mandizi

5-I-3 till I D-I-E
Daps
Reppin
Cincy
God bless you and your Queen. Wish you the very best during this difficult time.

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps

Will pray. I recommend Beginning to Pray by Anthony Bloom.