Need prayers from my coli fam right now

Mr. 1nighter

On my grown man steeze
Daps
Reppin
Columbus
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.
I pray God comforts you and your wife.. and family thoughout this and beyond.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Thanks breh. Yall a blessing man all of u. I had to take a break from the site she had to do like 5 straight days radiation and it really put her out of commission. She only now just getting her strength back but i literally barely had time to even sleep let alone go online.

Ill be back to read and dap and rep everyone who posted in my absence man cause this shyt really gave us a lot of encouragement the both of us and i originally was reluctant to post bout this because it would mean admitting to myself it was real. But things got real enough on its own and i know we always hold each other up at our worst.

Thanks yall. God bless u guys.

edit: @Mr. 1nighter it cut off my quote for some reason

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
Thanks breh. Yall a blessing man all of u. I had to take a break from the site she had to do like 5 straight days radiation and it really put her out of commission. She only now just getting her strength back but i literally barely had time to even sleep let alone go online.

Ill be back to read and dap and rep everyone who posted in my absence man cause this shyt really gave us a lot of encouragement the both of us and i originally was reluctant to post bout this because it would mean admitting to myself it was real. But things got real enough on its own and i know we always hold each other up at our worst.

Thanks yall. God bless u guys.

edit: @Mr. 1nighter it cut off my quote for some reason
Take your time fam and do your thing as a man, supporter, and husband

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Prayers for your family. May your wife be blessed with the healing hands of the Lord.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.
Prayers and prayers and prayers, my brother. My mother was diagnosed last week w/small cell carcinoma and I don't know who's going to crack first - me or my old man. I pray you have someone to talk to and lean on.