Need prayers from my coli fam right now

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Just wanna say the love yall shown us in this thread is really touching. U guys are the best. She just woke up and i told her she got 269 daps her jaw dropped. Thank yall for the love fr. We going to beat this. Thank u for lending us ur strength.

She has chemo and radiation every 3 weeks for the next three months. So come september when her tumors are shrunk and she hits remission im going to bump this thread and we going to do a whole new round of free daps and reps.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Just wanna say the love yall shown us in this thread is really touching. U guys are the best. She just woke up and i told her she got 269 daps her jaw dropped. Thank yall for the love fr. We going to beat this. Thank u for lending us ur strength.

She has chemo and radiation every 3 weeks for the next three months. So come september when her tumors are shrunk and she hits remission im going to bump this thread and we going to do a whole new round of free daps and reps.
I cried and prayed for you. I don't pray easy. God bless. 🙏🏽

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune

Make that 270 🤩🤩🤩

That new dap and rep thread months from now gonna hit like crack :ahh:

Daps
Hey yall. Sorry i dont make threads very often. But i wanted to ask anyone here who is religious it dont even matter to me what ur religion. Pls say some prayers and stand proxy for my wife.
We been going through a lot and like that wasnt enough they found a mass in her lung. After further testing they found 2 in her brain and it spread to her bones as well.
She has stage four cancer of the lungs, brain and bone.

Im trying to stay optimistic for her yall and for my own sanity, but its starting to sink in if im being real with myself my baby of 20+ years is about to die.

Pls give her all the prayer yall can spare brehs/brehettes. Outside of yall she is literally all i got in this world man.

im staying strong and optimistic for her but inside im falling the fukk apart yall. Idk what im going to do or how im going to deal if and more realistically when it happens.

im sorry yall i wish i had a more lighthearted thread to make i really do.
I'm sorry to hear that. Stay strong, friend and I hope for the best for you, your wife and family.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal

Yo, sorry for what she and u are going through but the last thing yall need to worry about is daps and reps. Enjoy life outside the digital world. Peace be with u

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Avada Kedavbreh!
Daps
Yo, sorry for what she and u are going through but the last thing yall need to worry about is daps and reps. Enjoy life outside the digital world. Peace be with u
Nah trust me she loving all the support. And outside appointments she aint finna touch grass right now recovering from a mini stroke, especially in a heatwave :whoa:

Let her enjoy her 15 minutes. We just camped out watching family guy on hulu while she enjoys the pain meds they gave her.