NBA TyC00ns Charles Barkley And Shaquille Oneal Try To Justify Breonna Taylor’s Murder

Daps
Reppin
MD/NY
Im hard pressed to call this c00nish behavior they seem ignorant on the facts. Kenneth Walker shot an officer but the charges were dropped. In what scenario could a Black man shoot a cop, during a drug raid, and get away with it in the eyes of the law?

if they ignorant on the matter they shouldn’t have opened their mouths in the first place.

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
You realize 2nd degree manslaughter exist for that reason right?
You realize Shaq was making a point about murder, not manslaughter right?

I don't want you to make the foolish mistake of assuming you know my legal opinion on the Breonna Taylor case...

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You realize Shaq was making a point about murder, not manslaughter right?

I don't want you to make the foolish mistake of assuming you know my legal opinion on the Breonna Taylor case...

:wtf: Murder is manslaughter you dumbfukk.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im hard pressed to call this c00nish behavior they seem ignorant on the facts. Kenneth Walker shot an officer but the charges were dropped. In what scenario could a Black man shoot a cop, during a drug raid, and get away with it in the eyes of the law?

Exactly. No black man is allowed to shoot at cops and face no punishment. Police by dropping charges admitted her boyfriend was justified in shooting at them. So him shooting is no longer relevant. And we all know the only way this happens is if they are covering up a big mistake and knew it would come out if they charged him and it went to a trial.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Really wish people didn't care about former basketballers. They're not leaders or anything.

Barkley is a known dumbass, lets ignore him.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
The person they wanted to capture was not at the residence they were sent to. So the cops had no reason to be at her home therefore Breonna should not have died at all.
Not only that..they didnt even announce themselves as police

Fukk barkley and shaq.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not surprised about Shaq and Barkley but I'm surprised to see Kenny Smith even agreed with them

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I still remember a couple years ago when everybody on Inside the NBA (except for Kenny Smith) was saying some blatant :mjpls: shyt in front of a large crowd. Jim Brown was there too and he was :mjpls: right along with them.

One of the most bizarre and embarrassing videos I've ever seen. :scust:

Damba

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Also, I'm fukking disgusted at all the non-black people who think they can talk about black issues on Twitter...and I bet in real life they don't even interact with any black people and would lock their car doors if I walked past them. They don't give a fukk about us...they just trying to be seen for likes and retweets.

:scust:
That’s them same mf’s that always say just comply with the police and you’ll be fine.
:camby: