NBA TyC00ns Charles Barkley And Shaquille Oneal Try To Justify Breonna Taylor’s Murder

Daps
It's generational....

These nikkas born in the 60s and early 70s have shown some :mjpls: tendencies.

It's up to Millenials and Gen Z to keep up that fight.

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Barkley been a whole c00n. Cue the @3Rivers Captain Planet gif. :francis:

full

All the c00ns joined together and formed Stephen A Smith :russ: how have I never seen this gif :dead:

Daps
I get what they are trying to say but if this was Jews or anybody else, they wouldn't be trying to help the OTHER SIDE with their justification measures!!!

Regardless of how and why the cops did it, they killed an innocent woman! There's no justification!

and this is the type of stuff you keep among family and friends if this is how you feel!

Why go on TV saying this when you KNOW alt rights and MAGA and Trump are going to use your words to help prop themselves up!

Daps
This what I don't get.
Why a no knock invasion for a small time dealer supposedly at his girlfriend's house.

They could have waited for them to come out the damn apartment for all that.

SN:

This story of Briana's death hits hard for me. I had a constable years ago banging at my door (for a damn traffic ticket) and he didn't identify himself. my ex boyfriend had just recently went to jail and I didn't know if someone was looking for him or what was going on. I called a guy friend of mine to come over because I was so scared. I hung up with him and dialed 911. The apartment manager let him in smdh. All kinds if police there for a way past due ticket.

:pacspit:

RIP Breona

:mindblown: for a traffic ticket??

I've never even heard of this! I thought they just put it on your driving record and then if the cops happen to pull you over for another offense and run your license youre going to jail

I've never heard of them bringing tickets to your door like that. :mindblown:

Even in cities with the cams, they mail it right? They don't send the cops to your door with the ticket!

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
“O’Neal responded: “I have to agree with Charles...”

If you feel like “sHaQ hAd a pOiNt”, then you agree with Barkley, idiot.
Shaq may have agreed with Charles' point about how all the cases shouldn't be lumped in (which for the record, I disagree with) but he made an entirely different point than Charles made. His point was about a murder charge being impossible because there wasn't enough evidence to prove the shooters intent.

Did Charles make a legal argument about the shooters intent?

Daps
Reppin
Bucktown, U.S.A. (Harlem, NY) + 'Cuse, NY
Well we should all know by now that Chuck (especially) and Shaq at times have both proven to having tendencies of showing glimpse of “pro-police” attitudes/mentalities every now and then so I personally ain't really surprised here.

If I'm not mistaken Shaq was running for Sheriff or something like that...

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
Well we should all know by now that Chuck (especially) and Shaq at times have both proven to having tendencies of showing glimpse of “pro-police” attitudes/mentalities every now and then so I personally ain't really surprised here.

If I'm not mistaken Shaq was running for Sheriff or something like that...

I think some county in California made his big dumb ass an honorary deputy or some sh*t :mjlol:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Good... If you not on code now. You deserve worse than that a prominent jew would never EVER agree with nazi genocide on a major media platform without any ramifications!!!:hhh: c00ning is dead for 2020 and beyond

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaq may have agreed with Charles' point about how all the cases shouldn't be lumped in (which for the record, I disagree with) but he made an entirely different point than Charles made. His point was about a murder charge being impossible because there wasn't enough evidence to prove the shooters intent.

Did Charles make a legal argument about the shooters intent?

You realize 2nd degree manslaughter exist for that reason right?

Manslaughter in the Second Degree occurs when a person continues with a reckless act that they are aware of committing, and they consciously disregard the potentially fatal risks involved to others. The risk must be of the type that any reasonable person would not ignore.