NBA TyC00ns Charles Barkley And Shaquille Oneal Try To Justify Breonna Taylor’s Murder

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Also, I'm fukking disgusted at all the non-black people who think they can talk about black issues on Twitter...and I bet in real life they don't even interact with any black people and would lock their car doors if I walked past them. They don't give a fukk about us...they just trying to be seen for likes and retweets.

:scust:
funny. I’m loading groceries in my car and this white woman walking out the grocery store sees me as she’s walking to her car (she parked next to me) and locks her car ...then when she reaches her fukking car she opens it to put her groceries in. :dry:

this happened 3 mins ago, I open the coli and see this post.

i swear I hate white people. Given the history of this country i should be doing that to them.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
So what, in your mind, should the law be?
A person allegedly holding money for a small time drug dealer shouldn't be subjected to a late night raid. Especially a no knock raid. The police needlessly escalated the situation. They could have picked her up on the way to work.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
I know this is a tired trope and people don't want to hear it...but this never happens to white people. Ever. Or any other group

Only when Black people die at the hands of police do others say "but..." as if we should be murdered and killed at will. As if we have no humanity. The mental gymnastics and ploys to legitimize black death and deligitimize black bodies are nauseating.

Cuz rich black folks see themselves in a certain class and can't relate to the hood like that, said this before... ya'll gotta stop putting all black folks together like we one big group we not, plenty of us don't mess with each other nor like, no can relate to the other. Charles and Shaq are rich and around a ton of white people, a brother in the hood is gonna have a different opinion.

And dudes on the Coli are gonna socialize around it to act woke and try to find a safe spot between both.

It doesn't happen with white people since white folks come together by hate, they don't go at each other since the long term goal is the same. It's the #1 I reason I dislike Liberals and Democrats... we black folks are too individualized to ever get on code if I was Asain like GOAT IDIOT SPOKESMAN I would be a hardcore liberal.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
We're talking about Leeds, Alabama native Charles Barkley who grew up in racist ass Alabama and shaq who is/was now serving as an auxiliary deputy for the Broward sherrifs Office, he has served as a reserve officer for Miami Beach and Golden Beach. He also became a deputy in Clay County, Georgia, in 2016. And them nikkas rich.

They both sus to me

Rack4K

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
A person allegedly holding money for a small time drug dealer shouldn't be subjected to a late night raid. Especially a no knock raid. The police needlessly escalated the situation. They could have picked her up on the way to work.
I agree. And that's why the city of Louisville banned no knock warrants after the shooting.

Louisville Metro Council Bans No-Knock Raids Following The Police Killing of Breonna Taylor - The Appeal

Shaq was making a point about the police officers (who were dispatched by their employer, the police department) being charged for murder.

Do you know the legal requirements for murder?

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Lot of white girls doing the same thing for their white drug dealer boyfriends

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State

This what I don't get.
Why a no knock invasion for a small time dealer supposedly at his girlfriend's house.

They could have waited for them to come out the damn apartment for all that.

SN:

This story of Briana's death hits hard for me. I had a constable years ago banging at my door (for a damn traffic ticket) and he didn't identify himself. my ex boyfriend had just recently went to jail and I didn't know if someone was looking for him or what was going on. I called a guy friend of mine to come over because I was so scared. I hung up with him and dialed 911. The apartment manager let him in smdh. All kinds if police there for a way past due ticket.

:pacspit:

RIP Breona

The Minister Of Culture

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im starting to notice a pattern with not only with shaq but other black celebs they will either do some thing good before (sometimes after) a situation that affects us as a people to negate the c00n bullshyt they possibly will do in the future.(i.e papa johns on every hbcu campus) Its getting old yet black people still be giving theme ppl passes like "oh he aint meant it like that"