NBA To Announcement Details Of In-Season Tournament

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
At least play-in
They could center it around HCA. If a team finishes 5th or 6th and are the mid-season champs, they are guaranteed home court in the first round. Then maybe for the top 4 teams that win the tourney, they get HCA whenever they face a higher seed. The top seeded team would have the incentive to win the tournament to prevent/block potentially playing a round against a lower seed without HCA (which would only happen if it's a top 4 seed).

That's one way they can try and make it interesting for fans and all teams involved. For teams that fall outside of the top 6 you can get creative with it by guaranteeing a Play-In spot and determining HCA... Either way, I think they'll figure something out that makes sense eventually

br82186

Superstar
Daps
Anyone who watches this is retarded

Silver is a moron
aka watch this become highly rated because of the curiosity and the courts.

Wonder if they're gonna have a Community Shield like game (winner of the Premier League and FA Cup) before the season?

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Explain this to me like I'm a smooth brained Joey....like whats the purpose of this tournament? The regular season just started, but how is this going to be implemented with the season going on?

Like WTF IS THIS :why:

scorpino

Love Yourz
Daps
Reppin
NULL
aka watch this become highly rated because of the curiosity and the courts.

Wonder if they're gonna have a Community Shield like game (winner of the Premier League and FA Cup) before the season?

I was thinking maybe they should make that the first game of the season