NBA re-ups media rights with ESPN and Turner. Players take L.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:stopitslime: I just grabbed this quote from Wikipedia:

your missing my point

on the nights where the only cable station showing nba games is nba it potentially takes away from normal cable stations like tnt or tbs from showing the game

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
like we didn't know this was gonna happen.

I tried to tell you it was 100% bullshyt when the owners were out there crying broke during that lockout. it was total :duck:
nah they were really losing money. The NBA needed the new CBA. While owners won more, players will benefit in the long run :manny:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sports leagues are caking off these tv contracts even the nhl is and mlb and obviously the nfl make even more then this nba deal

Wonder if this gets the sonics closer to returning

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
NBA tv takes away from stations airing games. For example tuesday night. Under my new agreement tnt or tbs will air tuesday night games
your missing my point

on the nights where the only cable station showing nba games is nba it potentially takes away from normal cable stations like tnt or tbs from showing the game

:what: Did you read the line about "NBA TV does not hold the exclusive broadcast rights to any of its games"?.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
I'll never believe it. especially after the clippers sold for $2B last season.
Clippers sold for that much because
1)LA market
2)CBA turned teams profitable
3)profitability and growth increased team valuation

Teams valuation should go up again with new TV deal.

DoubleJ13

Smooth sailing from here on out...
Daps
Reppin
Thunder/TSC
Sports leagues are caking off these tv contracts even the nhl is and mlb and obviously the nfl make even more then this nba deal

Wonder if this gets the sonics closer to returning

There have been rumblings that the NBA might expand 2 more teams after getting the new TV deal. Everyone is calling a Seattle team & a new Eastern conference team.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There have been rumblings that the NBA might expand 2 more teams after getting the new TV deal. Everyone is calling a Seattle team & a new Eastern conference team.

jesus no we need despansion not expansion

MercuryHayes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Stationed in Antarctica, Coldest Niggga Alive
:stopitslime: Yep! WTF do Fox Sports1 and NBC Sports Network have to lose by pursuing a package of NBA games, even if it's only 1 NBA game a week on a Monday, Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday night? FOX Sports 1 and ESPECIALLY NBC Sports Network ain't got nothing else to air.

Where did you read that FS1 and NBC did not "pursue" the NBA?

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
:stopitslime: Yep! WTF do Fox Sports1 and NBC Sports Network have to lose by pursuing a package of NBA games, even if it's only 1 NBA game a week on a Monday, Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday night? FOX Sports 1 and ESPECIALLY NBC Sports Network ain't got nothing else to air.

Them Pro Bass shows tho. :ohlawd: