NBA re-ups media rights with ESPN and Turner. Players take L.

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk this bullshyt man fukk fukk fukk

this is what needs to happen

The NBA announces a new partnership with NBC showing the NBA on all weekend games including 3 christmas games, also televise the allstar game and nba finals.

The NBA changes it's partnership deal with turner in which only TNT and TBS televise games on tuesday,wed,thursday as well as playoff games on those same days.

In addition ESPN scales ESPN back to only monday and friday night games with them showing playoff games except nba finals games on those same days.

no more nba tv, no fox sports 1, or cbs sports network.

I need to be negociating these deals

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
fukk this bullshyt man fukk fukk fukk

this is what needs to happen

The NBA announces a new partnership with NBC showing the NBA on all weekend games including 3 christmas games, also televise the allstar game and nba finals.

The NBA changes it's partnership deal with turner in which only TNT and TBS televise games on tuesday,wed,thursday as well as playoff games on those same days.

In addition ESPN scales ESPN back to only monday and friday night games with them showing playoff games except nba finals games on those same days.

no more nba tv, no fox sports 1, or cbs sports network.

I need to be negociating these deals

:childplease: You do realize the NBA TV games are really just locally-televised broadcasts that are being simulcasted on NBA TV?

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I don't see why the NBA wouldn't want to expand it or get it off of ESPN. Hell they can't even get a consistent night for the ESPN to show live games. Sometimes they'll have a Friday game but that's usually not until late into the season. They'll sometimes show Wednesday games. When they do show games they don't have a dedicated post show. Hell at the very least move it to where TNT shows 2 games a week or TBS one and TNT keeping Thursday.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
:stopitslime: Yep! WTF do Fox Sports1 and NBC Sports Network have to lose by pursuing a package of NBA games, even if it's only 1 NBA game a week on a Monday, Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday night? FOX Sports 1 and ESPECIALLY NBC Sports Network ain't got nothing else to air.

Once again I don't think a bidding process actually started . Deal went straight for resigning

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
NBA tv takes away from stations airing games. For example tuesday night. Under my new agreement tnt or tbs will air tuesday night games

:stopitslime: I just grabbed this quote from Wikipedia:
Live games on NBA TV are subject to local blackout restrictions, since NBA TV (despite being owned by the league) does not hold the exclusive broadcast rights to any of its games. Games carried by NBA TV are also carried by each team's local rights holder, either a regional sports network or a broadcast television station.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_TV#Programming

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
arab money
QUczF.gif
:leon:

What we talking bout again?

:stopitslime: Yep! WTF do Fox Sports1 and NBC Sports Network have to lose by pursuing a package of NBA games, even if it's only 1 NBA game a week on a Monday, Tuesday, Friday, or Saturday night? FOX Sports 1 and ESPECIALLY NBC Sports Network ain't got nothing else to air.

WORD..

They have English Premier League on the weekend mornings,occasionally during the week,and that is it...then it's random fish shows and shyt.

I hate everything about ESPN...