NBA Draft prospect Terrence Clarke has died in a car crash. He was 19. (CRASH VIDEO ADDED)

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps

I don’t really get what the truck driver was thinking here. Terrence ran what looks to be a yellow light turning red, the truck ignores the fact that a speeding car is coming his way and keeps slowly turning and strikes the car into a pole? Retarded. RIP

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

Terrance ran a RED RED RED light. His friend BJ is in the white car ahead, he is the one who ran the yellow turning red. Terrance was following him and didn't want to get stopped behind the light so he ran it. The truck driver did NOTHING wrong.

Some dumb ass people on the coli man :scust:

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

Terrance ran a RED RED RED light. His friend BJ is in the white car ahead, he is the one who ran the yellow turning red. Terrance was following him and didn't want to get stopped behind the light so he ran it. The truck driver did NOTHING wrong.

Some dumb ass people on the coli man :scust:
If you’re driving and you see a car running a red light at 70mph, are you gonna keep driving because you have the green light or are you going to stop and save their life and yours? Nobody’s debating whether he ran a light or not. It’s a matter of survival instincts when in this position.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
If you’re driving and you see a car running a red light at 70mph, are you gonna keep driving because you have the green light or are you going to stop and save their life and yours? Nobody’s debating whether he ran a light or not. It’s a matter of survival instincts when in this position.

It was a split second decision..and when you pause the video as he’s starting the turn , TC car isn’t even in the picture ...meaning he was pretty far away, in which your perception of speed/distance isn’t 100% ..shyt he coulda even been in the other lane swerving behind another car and not seen

99% of people would have continued to make their turn there I think...maybe just not as slow as he did

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps

It’s hard to tell from the video but it’s also possible that he was originally behind the white car that stopped at the light and passed it on the left. He wasn’t necessarily visible.

That said for my safety I’m not making that turn in that situation.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Me putting on a seatbelt as soon as i get in a car , is as natural as me breathing. Dont even have to think about it.

RIP.
Yeah the accident didn’t even look that bad. I’ve seen accidents that are 10x worse and no injuries. Wear your seatbelt brehs. He would most likely be alive today sadly