NBA Draft prospect Terrence Clarke has died in a car crash. He was 19. (CRASH VIDEO ADDED)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
He was speeding but fukk that. If you see a car coming full speed ahead, your first instinct would be to stop even if they’re in the wrong.
Dude was done either way :manny:

Easier said than done. The truck clearly had the right of way. Cars on the opposite side were turning as well. He probably thought dude would slow down.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

I don’t really get what the truck driver was thinking here. Terrence ran what looks to be a yellow light turning red, the truck ignores the fact that a speeding car is coming his way and keeps slowly turning and strikes the car into a pole? Retarded. RIP

When turning left on a yellow light, you never assume someone is gonna stop at a light, you wait until their stopped. Dude in the truck fukked up as well.

invalid

Banned
Daps
Damn...the crash didn't look that bad. RIP to him.

Also, they got a Winnetka in California?

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

I don’t really get what the truck driver was thinking here. Terrence ran what looks to be a yellow light turning red, the truck ignores the fact that a speeding car is coming his way and keeps slowly turning and strikes the car into a pole? Retarded. RIP

See the thing is yellow means SLOW DOWN

All Star
Daps
Dude was done either way :manny:

Easier said than done. The truck clearly had the right of way. Cars on the opposite side were turning as well. He probably thought dude would slow down.

The truck does NOT have the right of way in this situation. Left turn yields, even if someone is running a red light, speeding, etc.

If there's no footage or witnesses, that driver could have been cited and potentially charged.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
He was speeding but fukk that. If you see a car coming full speed ahead, your first instinct would be to stop even if they’re in the wrong.
That's easy to say but when a car speeds like that you realistically have half a second to a few seconds to react and he actually did stop as well as most people did, clarke only hit the front of his shyt

princeofhaiti

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:damn:RIP to breh, that video is harsh..i gotta start wearing my seatbelt more often:to:

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn i used to drive on that street / lived near it all the time where t clarke got in a crash at.. them left turns are a bytch in that area

Creepn

All Star
Daps
When turning left on a yellow light, you never assume someone is gonna stop at a light, you wait until their stopped. Dude in the truck fukked up as well.
True. I almost got into a head on collission because the driver making a left thought I was gonna stop on a yellow. I was lucky there wasn't any cars next to me when I swerved around the car.

King Kai

Supporter
Daps
Watching the video I thought it was gonna be one of the 3 cars in the opposite lanes when video started playing...like 2 of them were speeding and one was doing a weird turn.

seems like a wild intersection
Yeah I wasn't sure which vehicle was even going to crash at first because everyone just blowing through there. :dwillhuh:

RIP to bro. Had his whole life ahead of him and this is tragic.