NBA Draft prospect Terrence Clarke has died in a car crash. He was 19. (CRASH VIDEO ADDED)

Trajan

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Frankincense and Myrrh
"The sergeant tells us the accident happened at 2:10 Pacific Time on Winnetka Avenue.

LAPD says Clarke was traveling at a high rate of speed when he ran a red light, hit another car turning left, and continued on to then hit a pole and block wall. Police say Clarke was not wearing his seatbelt properly."

Come on man. :snoop::mjcry:

Suicidal

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
Tragic shyt

One of my homies in the sports photography world actually knew him since he was in 7th grade it hit him hard

From the hood in Boston, mother had drug issues, just 3 months from changing his life all the way up :mjcry:
yeah..........*/

Manolo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

I don’t really get what the truck driver was thinking here. Terrence ran what looks to be a yellow light turning red, the truck ignores the fact that a speeding car is coming his way and keeps slowly turning and strikes the car into a pole? Retarded. RIP

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

I don’t really get what the truck driver was thinking here. Terrence ran what looks to be a yellow light turning red, the truck ignores the fact that a speeding car is coming his way and keeps slowly turning and strikes the car into a pole? Retarded. RIP

Dude clearly was speeding and should have stopped. It doesn't look like the truck drivers fault.