NBA Draft prospect Terrence Clarke has died in a car crash. He was 19. (CRASH VIDEO ADDED)

Daps
Did the truck have the green arrow or was it a green light in which case he’s yielding? If he was yielding and they’re saying that the breh ran a red light then that means the truck was going to run the light as well, he was caught out in the intersection as the light changed. I try to avoid going out into intersection when yielding unless it’s 100% clear of on coming traffic, I really don’t care how mad the drivers behind me get

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
It’s hard to tell from the video but it’s also possible that he was originally behind the white car that stopped at the light and passed it on the left. He wasn’t necessarily visible.

That said for my safety I’m not making that turn in that situation.
oh please.
dude literally flew through the intersection like he wasn't payin attention or somethin. because it makes no sense at that rate of speed in which he went through. he was probably on the phone.
the truck that was turning did what any normal person obeying the traffic rules would do.

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The truck was yielding the whole time, waiting for the cars going straight to pass by (2 cars pass him)..he then had an opportunity to turn..and then this guy comes outta nowhere speeding

this is how most people turn at busy intersections
It doesn't matter how long he was yielding, it wasn't long enough.

This is how most people turn at busy intersections and this is a very commons accident where the driver turning left is found at fault the majority of the time.
The light was clearly red. Looks like he ran the light to me. But I'll need to see the police report.
The light was not clearly red in that video, you can't even tell.

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
The guy on the opposite side of traffic from the truck (white car) making a left turn basically did the same thing as the guy in the truck, made the turn at exactly the same time too..was he wrong in how he turned too?..only difference was there wasn’t a speeding guy coming outta nowhere to hit

I have no clue what you guys are watching to blame the truck guy

pause the video when the guy is turning...the car isn’t even visible..that’s an unrealistic idea to think he was seeing that guy coming

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
The guy on the opposite side of traffic from the truck (white car) making a left turn basically did the same thing as the guy in the truck, made the turn at exactly the same time too..was he wrong in how he turned too?..only difference was there wasn’t a speeding guy coming outta nowhere to hit

I have no clue what you guys are watching to blame the truck guy

pause the video when the guy is turning...the car isn’t even visible..that’s an unrealistic idea to think he was seeing that guy coming
Agreed.

If you look at the pattern of all of the other cars it looks like no one else was about to go through the light in the other cars were turning at the same time.

NeilCartwright

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

Terrance ran a RED RED RED light. His friend BJ is in the white car ahead, he is the one who ran the yellow turning red. Terrance was following him and didn't want to get stopped behind the light so he ran it. The truck driver did NOTHING wrong.

Some dumb ass people on the coli man :scust:
Unfortunately this is the truth. Both BJ and Terrence were In the wrong but the truck should’ve seen BJ speeding and saw Terrence speeding as well. Also in those intersections you can never assume, always wait for confirmation that traffic will stop before going out in the intersection

RIP to Terrence but let this be a teaching moment. This happens more often than ppl realize

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
The guy on the opposite side of traffic from the truck (white car) making a left turn basically did the same thing as the guy in the truck, made the turn at exactly the same time too..was he wrong in how he turned too?
Traffic was clear on his side

:yeshrug:

Even if the light was yellow and the truck assumed the car would slow down, he would still be at fault. Even if it's proven than breh was speeding, legally the truck would still be found partially at fault.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???????:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci:

Terrance ran a RED RED RED light. His friend BJ is in the white car ahead, he is the one who ran the yellow turning red. Terrance was following him and didn't want to get stopped behind the light so he ran it. The truck driver did NOTHING wrong.

Some dumb ass people on the coli man :scust:
The truck driver did nothing wrong?!? Did you pass a driving test in any state? It doesn't matter if he ran a red light or not...the truck driver was in the wrong