NBA Draft prospect Terrence Clarke has died in a car crash. He was 19. (CRASH VIDEO ADDED)

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Ok. Well, I guarantee you a judge says otherwise. Just like every driving book in the country says otherwise. Light turning red or not, it's up to the driver that's turning to use his judgement and not turn
Idk

• Dap
Reactions: B86

Theo Penn

on that Earl Stevens wine
Daps
Ok. Well, I guarantee you a judge says otherwise. Just like every driving book in the country says otherwise. Light turning red or not, it's up to the driver that's turning to use his judgement and not turn

nah

Dreamchaser

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Even if her survived, he would have gotten his license suspended based on what he did. He was speeding over 20 mph in residential area, and ran a red light. He would also gotten charged with reckless driving. That's about 3 points on your driving record, the DMV would suspend his license at that point.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
It's hard to feel bad for the kid, he put other lives in jeopardy with his reckless driving.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
R.I.P

I did some stupid shyt driving when I was his age. Regardless, a positive man headed in a bright direction. Gotta be careful driving.

The Infamous

Superstar
Daps
Some people almost automatically start turning left on a yellow light. I always wait for everybody to start braking/stopping before I make my left turn.

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
Some people almost automatically start turning left on a yellow light. I always wait for everybody to start braking/stopping before I make my left turn.

I always wait a second or two when that light turns green. Maybe it is just a San Diego thing, but people have no problem blasting through a red light