NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps
Gotdamn, these Inside The NBA nostalgists about to be watching show loops on YouTube with the tissue out :laff:

funny-man-crying-while-watching-tv-video.jpg

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Shaq and Chuck are larger than life and recognizable faces. They definitely got more people to watch overall.

I think this is a W for purists, but will hurt the presence the sport has on popular culture in the long run.

The banter between Chuck and Shaq was actually great TV, especially for casuals. I know people who know nothing about basketball (mainly women) who thought their exchanges were entertaining.

Shaq and Chuck will be bullshytin together on another channel. Ernie may not be there and maybe the chemistry won't be the same with different producers and staff but I'd be amazed if we don't see most of them reunited on NBC or Amazon.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Shaq and Chuck will be bullshytin together on another channel. Ernie may not be there and maybe the chemistry won't be the same with different producers and staff but I'd be amazed if we don't see most of them reunited on NBC or Amazon.
Ernie has said he is a lifer and not leaving Turner, so he'll be there.