NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
As much as I want the NBC theme back I can live with the nostalgia and watch the old ones on YouTube. I'd rather keep Inside the NBA.
Dang, folks here don't like Inside the NBA?

The mass majority of the replies are saying they won't support if there's no Charles/Shaq:

Best show on television to me. And don't forget about the back stage crew. They probably come up with a lot of the stuff they do.
I don't care if the TNT show is over.

I enjoy Kenny and Charles sometimes and even Shaq sometimes as well but we need something new.
Something new might be forcing LGBT down our throats or some woman who doesn't know what the fukk she's talking about.

Last edited:

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
As much as I want the NBC theme back I can live with the nostalgia and watch the old ones on YouTube. I'd rather keep Inside the NBA.

Best show on television to me. And don't forget about the back stage crew. They probably come up with a lot of the stuff they do.

Something new might be forcing LGBT down our throats or some woman who doesn't know what the fukk she's talking about.
Inside the NBA isn’t a basketball show, it’s about those people, which is fine. Who is to say you can’t just take them all and have them cover the NBA on NBC games on Peacock or USA? What are you really losing besides Ernie?

charknicks

All Star
Daps
I want this thread to be around in 2 years, once the NBC games start, so we can see the bytching about the NBC production after all these people wanted NBC to have the NBA so bad.

We arent gonna get the 90s-00s NBA. Marv Albert aint walking through that door. Jordan isnt playing in the games today. The people who produced NBA then arent there to produce it now.

Inside the NBA is the gold standard for highlight/analysis shows, and TNT does a great job of the games, so it will be a big loss.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I want this thread to be around in 2 years, once the NBC games start, so we can see the bytching about the NBC production after all these people wanted NBC to have the NBA so bad.

We arent gonna get the 90s-00s NBA. Marv Albert aint walking through that door. Jordan isnt playing in the games today. The people who produced NBA then arent there to produce it now.

Inside the NBA is the gold standard for highlight/analysis shows, and TNT does a great job of the games, so it will be a big loss.

We don't care man TNT has run its course we need some new blood.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

NBC ALWAYS HAS GREAT PRODUCTION
REGARDLESS OF THE SPORT.

VERY PROFESSIONAL AND SHOULD
BE THE LEAST OF YOUR WORRIES.

TELL ESPN TO STEP IT UP
:devil:
:evil:

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
Clearly Adam Silver and the NBA is also saying the same thing which is why we're here to begin with :mjlol:

No they're not. NBC offering more racks than wbd has nothing to do with inside the nba.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
You wanted it back on NBC for what? The theme music? :mjlol:
The overall production was miles away better, do you not see how half assed TNT presents the NBA? I have no doubt about it when games come on NBC you will see top quality. Plus with all these streaming rights issues coming up often having important games on NBC is far more better then showing it on TNT . shyt live sports the only reason I'm paying for all these streaming apps now, take away Espn, TNT I have no reason to pay.

Last edited: