NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Why cant the nba just play nice here.

Sell the rights to nbc, espn and tnt. Have them split the bill 3 ways and put the finals on nbc and abc rotate every year.

TNT gets exclusive rights to the 1st 2 rounds of the playoffs (to make up for not having tue finals). ABC and NBC each gets the conference finals rotating conferences every year.

For the finals the inside the nba crew is allowed to go on either abc or nbc and they do their show from that network.

In the regular season TNT/TBS gets the tuesday, wed, thursday slots for nba games. Monday and Friday is ESPN/ABC and Saturday and Sunday are NBC tripleheheaders. Amazon and Peacock(i know its nbc) can stream games on their platforms and nba tv can be like an everyday redzone where they can show all the games that are on that day.
TNT couldn't possibly air all those games AND have the NHL playoffs too.

The major issue with Inside the NBA is that Ernie works for Turner, not the NBA. They'd just block him, even if he wanted to do that and he doesn't.

and your set up would only work if nobody was interested in watching anything else but the NBA.

93 til

Superstar
Daps
I find it funny that the one thing everyone can agree on is

giphy.gif

to ESPN

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Unless they have exclusive games, I will probably never watch Prime or Peacock for games as long as League Pass still exists
Especially if it continues to be $50 for the season like it was on Youtube TV.
I had every game with the ability to multiview 4 games at a time.

THE NATIONAL TV GAMES
ARE NEVER ON LEAGUE PASS

:devil:
:evil:

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina

WHAT ABOUT ABC?

:devil:
:evil:

The Saturday night ABC games? I don't remember if ABC NBA was exempt but I know ESPN wasn't. ABC day games never really ran against any other games neither. I know I got ABC College football games on Multiview but not sure about NBA. Here's the Multiview with ESPN in the right top.

cixxEZU.jpeg

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Unless they have exclusive games, I will probably never watch Prime or Peacock for games as long as League Pass still exists
Especially if it continues to be $50 for the season like it was on Youtube TV.
I had every game with the ability to multiview 4 games at a time.
The Prime deal will include exclusive regular season games and postseason

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Time for the WNBA to step up and show they're serious :wow;

puggle

Superstar
Daps
The Saturday night ABC games? I don't remember if ABC NBA was exempt but I know ESPN wasn't. ABC day games never really ran against any other games neither. I know I got ABC College football games on Multiview but not sure about NBA. Here's the Multiview with ESPN in the right top.

cixxEZU.jpeg
I’m not certain but you already have ESPN and its channels through your normal youtube tv subscription so that might be why it’s not getting blocked since you’re watching the League Pass games through the yt tv app.