NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
No disrespect ya nikkas sounding hella broke and old right now. The peacock shyt is 8 dollars a month. That’s less than a Crunchyroll subscription like what are we doing here man?
6.99 b. Even less 😭. Like fam, that’s a third of the price of like a movie ticket. Same cats buying 70 dollar videogames.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
No disrespect ya nikkas sounding hella broke and old right now. The peacock shyt is 8 dollars a month. That’s less than a Crunchyroll subscription like what are we doing here man?

I've had Peacock for years. The discussion is about the average viewer. The average person has 2.9 subscriptions and most of these streamers are actually losing viewership now.

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
It was one game.

Also, Thursday Night Football is like NFLs "D" package basically... they never get good games.

I hear you, but
a) they're already doing it again this year. They're only going to expand
b) TNF had some games with playoff teams facing each other last year. That's going to happen more

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Zaslav is the stupidest man in all of media. There's no way you can justify losing a major sport that brings in so much money.
If he plans on selling WB again, he probably doesnt care

Looks like WBD losing the rights to Amazon was a selfinflicted wound.

I hear you, but
a) they're already doing it again this year. They're only going to expand
b) TNF had some games with playoff teams facing each other last year. That's going to happen more
Yea, further on your 2nd point. Amazon already flexing it's muscles and telling NFL TNF needs a better quality of games. Owners approved giving Amazon the right to flex tnf games last year as well.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
When are you going to stop spouting bullshyt in here? :mjlol: 'RAW' is moving to Netflix. 'Smackdown!' which is a different WWE show is going to be with the NBC family... it will be airing on USA.

Also, all of WWE's PLE's like 'WrestleMania' and 'SummerSlam' will still air on Peacock through 2026.
What about The WWE Archives?

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Who the hell doesn't have Amazon Prime in 2024?:heh:
giphy.gif

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
“We are grateful to Turner Sports for its award-winning coverage of the NBA and look forward to another season of the NBA on TNT,” the NBA said in the conclusion of its statement.

shaq-shaquille-o-neal.gif

Amazon 1st order of business should be to move them over.

I can see Jalen Rose in studio 🎙

andre-the-giant-wrestling.gif

Goddamn this some Red Wedding, diabolical ass shyt right here :demonic: TNT is like yeah bring Amazon in. We need some new blood. We need to make a new alliance...Only for Amazon to turn around do this

RU2WUq.gif