NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

triplehate

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ECU
that's what people get for bragging about how they don't need TV anymore and how all they need are these 2 services and I plug this in and it only costs me $30 a month or whatever. People were too loud about that and since apparently cable's too expensive, maybe those services thought y'all were eating too good and now they're coming back to collect.

Now I gotta sign up for Peacock, a service I didn't really need on top of 3 other services I'm paying absurd money to barely use. I don't even dig deep into their libraries. I'm the type to just turn on Pluto and let the Challenge play.

cut cords brehs.

Wait why wouldn't the response be to cut the cord on them too?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Yep. No subscriptions.

I have Amazon Prime video. And I only have that because I've had Amazon Prime since its inception.
How old are you? Regardless, you will get all the ABC, NBC and ESPN games.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
WWE is moving to Netflix in 2025.

When are you going to stop spouting bullshyt in here? :mjlol: 'RAW' is moving to Netflix. 'Smackdown!' which is a different WWE show is going to be with the NBC family... it will be airing on USA.

Also, all of WWE's PLE's like 'WrestleMania' and 'SummerSlam' will still air on Peacock through 2026.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Real ass discussion points

The NBA song is dumb without good coverage.

NBC coverage is pretty good

Amazon has the ability to have amazing video quality, we saw that in Kendricks concert.

At least Inside the NBA ends while it's good. No downward spiral

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Y'all gonna forget about or stop caring about NBA on TNT and NBA tonight in 1.5 seasons :unimpressed:

60% of y'all watched it thru clips anyway because it was too late :ld:
Working 2nd shift these past 4 yrs, I missed a lot of those TNT games only to come home to hear Barkley and Shaq make jokes on the post game show.

"Hey Chuck, you think his feet stank after a double overtime?"