NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
People happy to hear a theme they can play on YouTube just to destroy the best NBA coverage and show on TV :mjlol: . I hope their subscribers stay mid and people go to streaming sites.

Salute to the TNT crew, GOATS :salute:

“I hate the way that you Walk the way that you talk….” :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I’m trying to figure out how my entire TL was live tweeting the Kendrick concert on Prime but now we confused if people will be able to see NBA games on there :skip:

It's Peacock. Nobody has it. Only about 28 million subscribers. I'm one of them but most people don't have it.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

NBC is rolling the dice on themselves and the Cock :dame: and it’s paying off. NBA is finally back on NBC.

Olympics coming next week everyone will be watching. You already know they are going to promo the hell out of this NBA deal during the USA Basketball games.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
TV has become more expensive than it was when we just had cable, and dumb ass nikkas talking about we already have it :mjlol:

I pay 59 dollars for 3 months for iptv and have over 800 live channels and ppv, adult channels, all new movies and top teir sports games for all leagues.

Catch up

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
NBC is rolling the dice on themselves and the Cock :dame: and it’s paying off. NBA is finally back on NBC.

Olympics coming next week everyone will be watching. You already know they are going to promo the hell out of this NBA deal during the USA Basketball games.
Scripted TV shows are becoming extinct

CBS is the last network to have a lot.

CW and FOX have little left.

Now NBC broadcast network has NBA in prime time a couple nights a week.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
TV has become more expensive than it was when we just had cable, and dumb ass nikkas talking about we already have it :mjlol:
that's what people get for bragging about how they don't need TV anymore and how all they need are these 2 services and I plug this in and it only costs me $30 a month or whatever. People were too loud about that and since apparently cable's too expensive, maybe those services thought y'all were eating too good and now they're coming back to collect.

Now I gotta sign up for Peacock, a service I didn't really need on top of 3 other services I'm paying absurd money to barely use. I don't even dig deep into their libraries. I'm the type to just turn on Pluto and let the Challenge play.

cut cords brehs.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People happy to hear a theme they can play on YouTube just to destroy the best NBA coverage and show on TV :mjlol: . I hope their subscribers stay mid and people go to streaming sites.

Salute to the TNT crew, GOATS :salute:

Personally I think losing Kevin Harlan’s commentary is a bigger deal for my enjoyment of games than anyone on the Inside crew :hubie:

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Scripted TV shows are becoming extinct

CBS is the last network to have a lot.

CW and FOX have little left.

Now NBC broadcast network has NBA in prime time a couple nights a week.
CBS bout to get 9 million people a night to watch a spinoff of a spinoff of the Big Bang Theory. They'll be ok. It's these other channels that are struggling and have maybe 1-2 shows worth a damn.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Personally I think losing Kevin Harlan’s commentary is a bigger deal for my enjoyment of games than anyone on the Inside crew :hubie:

I was referring to everyone at TNT. Commentators, Analysts, production crew etc.

People here celebrating this move deserve to get the most boring, plain, corporate coverage of the NBA possible :unimpressed:

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
This is a sad sad day for the working class man, the working class family that dont want to buy into fukk ass amazon or peacock and this streaming bullshyt. Fukk the greedy nba. You have over 2400 games a year do the right thing and divide this shyt up equally with as many games as each real network abc/espn, tnt/tbs, nbc can take then the other 2000 or so games divide it among amazon, peacock and nba tv. shyts simple a child can do it
:umad:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was referring to everyone at TNT. Commentators, Analysts, production crew etc.

People here celebrating this move deserve to get the most boring, plain, corporate coverage of the NBA possible :unimpressed:

I think most NBA fans almost universally agree that we would’ve rather got rid of ESPN than TNT, but unfortunately wasn’t the cards dealt

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos

That's what some people don't understand. What made Inside the NBA great wasn't just the guy's in front of the camera but it was everyone. Some of them they've been working together for decades.