NBA approves new media deals with Disney (ABC/ESPN), Comcast (NBC), and Amazon for 11 years, $77 billion. Update: NBA REJECTS WBD's (TNT Sports) deal

SNYC

Black American in NYC (yes, we exist 😲)
Daps
Reppin
BK & BX
Microsoft should pay & stream on Xbox through League Game Pass...

Wait wrong forum

:troll:

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
:what:
This guy is going to be infamous for fukking up HBO and HBO Max and now NBA on TNT?

:wtf:

Truly no fukks given
:wow:

Clearly a negotiation tactic, I think he wants some exclusive rights to NBA Finals. Honestly, I think they won’t be that much of a drop-off in ratings from TV to cable in today’s world. Besides, I think Turner deserves it and it would be a nice change of pace.

prime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The heights
Clearly a negotiation tactic, I think he wants some exclusive rights to NBA Finals. Honestly, I think they won’t be that much of a drop-off in ratings from TV to cable in today’s world. Besides, I think Turner deserves it and it would be a nice change of pace.
Could be a deal similar to march madness with cbs sports cbs could broadcast the finals

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
:lupe::patrice: :jbhmm: WBD is might walk away if NBA ask for too much is what I’m getting from this quote:

I just look at that as typical negotiation. Make it seem like there isn't huge interest to try and lower the asking price. They really do need to find a way to do the Finals on TNT or just let the TNT crew have its own post game show at the very least.