NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
It's primarily for sleepers to stay sleepers and so that busts stay busts. It's not a lot of extra shyt. On the users end it would be instantaneous the draft would just go. You wouldn't have to think and worry about Markelle Fultz getting drafted in the late first round or Jimmy Butler getting drafted 3rd overall.
It keeps some historic accuracy without compromising and making the user go through that like you said extra 2 minutes for each player to ensure they get drafted where they are supposed to be.
These are quality of life improvements that other games get just because they care about how their players want to play the game and give them a frustration free experience. I don't think this is really too much to ask since a lot of people have the same complaint.
Do they? Idk this just isn’t something that bothers me really …and like I said I don’t want some premeditated auto draft positioning messing up my rebuilds.
Also when you go through the work to do all those trades you might find something was misconfigured in the settings and need to restart a new myeras save bro it becomes tedious and adds up.
How does that happen?

I guess I’m just confused on your complaint …are you basically saying that you would like a mode that allows you to replay history instead of recreating it? Like you want to replay the 95-96 season and have the Sixers get the first pick and have the game auto-generate the 70 win bulls season while you’re playing?

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
NBA24-BASE-MY_NBA-STATICS-ENUS-NO_RATING-AGN_THE_LEBRON_ERA_1920x1080.jpg

The GOAT era of basketball.:mjcry:
That OKC 3 almost got me :whew: Woulda gotten rid of Russ and Perk so fast :ohlawd: If it was pre-Decision I woulda kept Jeff Green in the first place. nikka started running all the scenarios I used to run through in my head. Cooler heads prevailed tho thank goodness

NotAnFBIagent

[redacted]
Daps
They put a battle pass in this :dahell: :mjlol:

I only play play now online these days but 23 was unplayable with having to learn 20 different shot timings. Hopefully they change it back this year