NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
fukk outta here at learning 30 different shots for every team. You're probably one those scrubs who only plays with Lakers or Warriors
I always thought “green or nothing” was stupid. The way it should be is all greens are guaranteed to go in, but make It even more difficult to get a green. Slightly early or slightly late should go in most of the time if they’re good shots and you have a great shooter, but poor shooters (especially if they’re bad shots) should have a much slimmer window. If I’m in practice mode shooting with Steph Curry taking wide open shots, I should rarely miss if I’m consistently slightly early or slightly late. If the shots are early or late, it should be extremely rare to go in. And if the shots are red, those should never go in.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
I always thought “green or nothing” was stupid. The way it should be is all greens are guaranteed to go in, but make It even more difficult to get a green. Slightly early or slightly late should go in most of the time if they’re good shots and you have a great shooter, but poor shooters (especially if they’re bad shots) should have a much slimmer window. If I’m in practice mode shooting with Steph Curry taking wide open shots, I should rarely miss if I’m consistently slightly early or slightly late. If the shots are early or late, it should be extremely rare to go in. And if the shots are red, those should never go in.
Simple shyt they won't do. :unimpressed:

Flex Luger

Job Is Finished
Daps

No 81 point game is just dumb

I know it’s hard to get the rights to players but coke the fukk on. Second highest scoring game in NBA history and you leave it off?

ALonelyDad

Veteran
Daps
I know it’s hard to get the rights to players but coke the fukk on. Second highest scoring game in NBA history and you leave it off?
So many games they missed, the pacers 4th Q. Could have done Amnesty game, etc. very disappointing list

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town

No 81 point game is just dumb
This is really underwhelming. That’s why I said from the jump, instead of doing Mamba Moments, they should’ve taken a page from 2k12 and highlighted legendary players from multiple eras, except added the players who have since retired.

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Slightly early/late and Early/late shots should have a chance to rim in as well. I don’t like seeing them catch the rim or backboard on green releases

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Slightly early/late and Early/late shots should have a chance to rim in as well. I don’t like seeing them catch the rim or backboard on green releases
Yep, all greens should be swishes. It’s a PERFECT shot. The slightly early/lates should be a combo of swishes, rim in and outs, bounces, etc. Early/late should be no swishes, but a combo of the others…IF they go in. And reds should be bricks every time.