NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
The most casual of casuals
Bro plays call of duty, 2k, and GTA online.
$1400 on 2k alone :wow::scust:

$1000+ just to be able to truly play the game your purchased is insanity. Lowkey exposing the micro transactions like this finally get some type of law passed this is borderline criminal.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
$1000+ just to be able to truly play the game your purchased is insanity. Lowkey exposing the micro transactions like this finally get some type of law passed this is borderline criminal.
Sad part is bro got a kid too. He could've been putting that money in his child's college fund or something or dropping it on some actually tangible shyt he could pass down. This 2k server gonna be dead in 3 years. Lowkey sad shyt

Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
Sad part is bro got a kid too. He could've been putting that money in his child's college fund or something or dropping it on some actually tangible shyt he could pass down. This 2k server gonna be dead in 3 years. Lowkey sad shyt
He's grown so he almost has to bite the bullet as he should have known his money should have been prioritized on his kid, but I'm really thinking of teenagers who finally got a little money from their summer job and is gonna spend hundreds on this game. 2k hustling kids is atrocious :hhh:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
He's grown so he almost has to bite the bullet as he should have known his money should have been prioritized on his kid, but I'm really thinking of teenagers who finally got a little money from their summer job and is gonna spend hundreds on this game. 2k hustling kids is atrocious :hhh:
Ayo at least when we was buying jordans and nikes we could resell that shyt as teenagers when we needed to. Can't resell vc :mjlol: shyt got no value anywhere

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
I knew they would do this :snoop:

We should be able to start in any year from 84 on with better draft classes, instead they make one more year available :martin:

And they don't care cause 2k is full of suckers like the guy posted spending hundreds if not thousands extra into the game, on what I'm not sure but I hope it's not the dumbass myteam packs

2k24 is 2k23 with Kobe challenges and a "lebron" era, they not even trying

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

In Miami of all places too :wow:. Now we just need the birdman and James Jones to be screaming the lyrics to brick in yo face at each other 20 feet away. Any news on potential Kobe challenges or if the game will have the 2009 or 2010 Lakers in it?

I like the addition of the Bron era, soon I bet money they will include Steph era also. I wonder if each era is like every 6 to 7 seasons.

Replaying the 2010-2011 and completing what Lebron and the heat should've did.....

I’m betting it starts in 2011-12 or 2012-13. All spo had to do was go small to spread the floor with shooters like he did a year earlier and the title was theirs. Would’ve been 3 in a row all against amazing teams :francis:

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In Miami of all places too :wow:. Now we just need the birdman and James Jones to be screaming the lyrics to brick in yo face at each other 20 feet away. Any news on potential Kobe challenges or if the game will have the 2009 or 2010 Lakers in it?

I’m betting it starts in 2011-12 or 2012-13. All spo had to do was go small to spread the floor with shooters like he did a year earlier and the title was theirs. Would’ve been 3 in a row all against amazing teams :francis:
it starts in 2010 first season of the heatles

Kyrie Kawhi Yimmy draft

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)

micro-transactions in a $70 game is egregious. this is why I quit buying this bullshyt.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
looks like this game is riddled with even more micro-transactions than ever. I'll pass :camby:

The micro transactions have never been a deal breaker for me. I don’t even play MyPlayer. All I want is good gameplay and i proved franchise mode. 2k is always SO close but every year you’re thinking “this game would be perfect if they just…”

Almost as if they leave things out purposely so they can add it the following year. Simple things at that.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps

As you progress through the 2010s and into the Modern Era, you’ll notice select players undergo an automatic aging transformation. This new feature in NBA 2K24 New Gen is present in all of the Historic Eras; watch Kobe evolve from young ‘Frobe’ in the early 2000s to the smooth-headed, cerebral Black Mamba in his later years. You’ll also observe new reactions from pundits, journalists, and fans based on the Era you’re playing in.

They’re actually adding immersion features I wanted :to: this is a definite cop …the ERAs feature is one of the best things they’ve ever done on this game