NBA 2K24 l PS5/XSX/PC l (Cover Released)

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
Yep, all greens should be swishes. It’s a PERFECT shot. The slightly early/lates should be a combo of swishes, rim in and outs, bounces, etc. Early/late should be no swishes, but a combo of the others…IF they go in. And reds should be bricks every time.
How much it’s contested should matter as well if it’s a yellow contest it’s a possibility to rim In depending on your shot attribute if it’s a red contest it should probably hit the lower part of the rim for a possible long rebound

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
I always thought “green or nothing” was stupid. The way it should be is all greens are guaranteed to go in, but make It even more difficult to get a green. Slightly early or slightly late should go in most of the time if they’re good shots and you have a great shooter, but poor shooters (especially if they’re bad shots) should have a much slimmer window. If I’m in practice mode shooting with Steph Curry taking wide open shots, I should rarely miss if I’m consistently slightly early or slightly late. If the shots are early or late, it should be extremely rare to go in. And if the shots are red, those should never go in.
It’s too easy to get a slightly early or late though, it would make elite shooters even more bonkers. Last year I shot 82% from 3 in the rec when I was taking pro-am serious and that game had slightlys falling. Right now I’m shooting 72% from 3 with green only, and I don’t even give a fukk about the game :russ:.

In play now it only help casuals, I’ve seen a nikka go 10/10 from 3 with Bam Adebayo online.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
It’s too easy to get a slightly early or late though, it would make elite shooters even more bonkers. Last year I shot 82% from 3 in the rec when I was taking pro-am serious and that game had slightlys falling. Right now I’m shooting 72% from 3 with green only, and I don’t even give a fukk about the game :russ:.

In play now it only help casuals, I’ve seen a nikka go 10/10 from 3 with Bam Adebayo online.
That’s why you don’t make the slightly early or lates go in all the time. Maybe 50% of the time if it’s a good and open shot. The window for a perfect shot should be more narrow, but those should be guaranteed to go in. If it’s early or late, then make them go in 10% of the time.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
How much it’s contested should matter as well if it’s a yellow contest it’s a possibility to rim In depending on your shot attribute if it’s a red contest it should probably hit the lower part of the rim for a possible long rebound
Definitely agree with this, I was just saying start with the base (open shot) then go from there with the other factors like defense, whether it’s a bad shot or not, the badges, etc.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They just threw this crap together. Not having 81 or his last game is a joke. :dead:
And the body types and jersey physics are trash. Body types are built look like high school kids with no muscle definition. And the jerseys look so stiff with no movement. People were rocking baggy jerseys in the 00s. :dead:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

No 81 and even worse no 60 point last game with the ceremony and special floor is disgusting …who the fukk signed off on this :picard:

On one hand it’s wrong to not have his final game, but on the other hand, do we really want to be trying to drop 60 with a super :flabbynsick: Kobe whose rating is barely over 70? No excuse to leaving 81 out though.

Left.A1

Superstar
Daps
On one hand it’s wrong to not have his final game, but on the other hand, do we really want to be trying to drop 60 with a super :flabbynsick: Kobe whose rating is barely over 70? No excuse to leaving 81 out though.
He wasn’t :flabbynsick: That night tho …that’s the whole thing …it’s just crazy to leave that game off when it was a perfect capstone kind of experience… which is what I thought this whole mode was supposed to be about

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wasn’t :flabbynsick: That night tho …that’s the whole thing …it’s just crazy to leave that game off when it was a perfect capstone kind of experience… which is what I thought this whole mode was supposed to be about
The team was force feeding him shots to get 60.