Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
moving-goalpost.gif

nas is a businessman

Nas Has Secretly Built A Venture Capital Tech Investment Empire

I know about Nas, and I respect him as a rapper and investing in a tech company. It wasn't a secret, or at least not to me. Kelis wanted more alimony for this reason.

Reread my first post and onwards to understand what I am saying.

You are funny though, you have talent.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
It’s all about what UR into. Nas owns plenty business and plenty investments. Doing better in investments than about 98% of the entertainment industry. Buy what u like.

I guess

That what I was into, not really as much as before but every now and then I’ll treat myself. Material things don’t mean much to me anymore.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
No, the truth is cold and hard. Black people don't want face these facts, but rather be pampered.

We have large demographics of Black people being displaced, gentrified and homeless. But a 500 thousand dollar chain is more important to you, instead of starting small businesses in Black communities to leverage power over resources. Ten years from now you perhaps will start to understand what I meant here.

Nas has done all of this and more. And he was just in Queens last week all thru the neighborhoods in an effort to bring money into the communities. He just got the key to the city as well for his efforts. We the only ones who get pocket watched is this nikka not supposed to enjoy his own fukking money? Are YOU Paris nikka why u keep posting him I don’t give a fukk about what another rappin ass nikka talkin bout. U nikkas is crabs(assuming u even black).

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Nas has done all of this and more. And he was just in Queens last week all thru the neighborhoods in an effort to bring money into the communities. He just got the key to the city as well for his efforts. We the only ones who get pocket watched is this nikka not supposed to enjoy his own fukking money? Are YOU Paris nikka why u keep posting him I don’t give a fukk about what another rappin ass nikka talkin bout. U nikkas is crabs(assuming u even black).

You are starting to act really weird here, as if you purposefully are not trying to get it. The only crab here was you not understanding that he put lot of money in someones pocket for nothing. It's not to be praised, but you do. No other community does that, but for Black people. Economy revolves around power.

In your mind, not being a stereotype is not being Black.

The Resilience of New York’s Black Homeowners

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You are starting to act really weird here, as if you purposefully are not trying to get it. The only crab here was you not understanding that he put lot of money in someones pocket for nothing. It's not to be praised, but you do. No other community does that, but for Black people.

So no other community buys expensive jewelry? Or expensive luxury items? Are u stupid or are u dumb? Do I need to show examples? U got Arabs out here with cars made of gold and diamonds. Hell no I’m not getting ur point because u don’t have one.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
So no other community buys expensive jewelry? Or expensive luxury items? Are u stupid or are u dumb? Do I need to show examples? U got Arabs out here with cars made of gold and diamonds. Hell no I’m not getting ur point because u don’t have one.
They don’t care! They will never care!

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

Yeah they do and this elevates them economically, their community to be specific. That is how power and wealth is distributed.

You are in no position to call anyone stupid or dumb, when you don't even understand basic economy. Let alone trying to debate someone Mensa.

Arabs have cars made of gold, but make sure they control the petroleum industry and all the waste products that come out of it. We can play this game all day… smh But I am going to quit, here because I have things to do.

barrel-of-oil-infographic.png

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
You are starting to act really weird here, as if you purposefully are not trying to get it. The only crab here was you not understanding that he put lot of money in someones pocket for nothing. It's not to be praised, but you do. No other community does that, but for Black people. Economy revolves around power.

The Resilience of New York’s Black Homeowners

Yo..you getting real annoying.. looking at your posts, You in a thread talking about buying an Audi. You like luxury ,but shame on other black people money on luxury items right?

You know u coming off as a clown now

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Yo..you getting real annoying.. looking at your posts, You in a thread talking about buying an Audi. You like luxury ,but shame on other black people money on luxury items right?

You know u coming off as a clown now

I am going buy an Audi that's correct. It's not about being able to purchase luxury items, but about the necessity of things. There's no need in a 500 thousand dollar chain, for the same reason I would not purchase a 5 thousand dollar chain.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY

It’s deeper than that. Method man had a line about materialistic things in one of his songs

“Screaming Jesus can save us, I, I get the Bentley if I save up
But that's just another trick to enslave us
Push the minimum wages
Put, put our fathers up in them cages
Then watch out when mother struggled to raise us”

It’s all a circle of making those corporations money while people break their backs for these things.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yeah they do and this elevates them economically, their community to be specific. That is how power and wealth is distributed.

You are in no position to call anyone stupid or dumb, when you don't even understand basic economy. Let alone trying to debate someone Mensa.

Arabs have cars made of gold, but make sure they control the petroleum industry and all the waste products that come out of it. We can play this game all day... smh
What would u suggest Nas do? Not spend any of his money on himself? Not buy things that he likes? Is he not supposed to purchase anything made by another race. AGAIN. Other races of people don’t follow these same constraints. Considering we can’t fukking own the oil industry I don’t see what u getting at here. What ur speaking about is virtually impossible at this point in time. Assuming Nas is worth 250 mil. 500k is only .02 percent of that. Get the fukk over urself bruh. Lol

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Oh so you NEEEED an Audi? Lol

Dawg.. just stop right here

Cuz for one you aint giving nothing back yourself..

Yeah, I need an Audi. It holds value when I am going to resell it and it's a reliable brand for my transportation.