Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I don't know what you mean. I didn't purchase a 500 millions dollar chain.

You remind me of this.

No one purchased a 500 million dollar chain. It’s 500 thousand dollars and this man is clocking in 9 figures. It’s like telling a 9 to 5 working man not to buy a PS5 or new TV. U can’t comprehend it cause u ain’t in his bracket of wealth.

The_Third_Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't understand why a grown man would be attracted to shiny objects

the Needles track jacket is really clean though

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
No one purchased a 500 million dollar chain. It’s 500 thousand dollars and this man is clocking in 9 figures. It’s like telling a 9 to 5 working man not to buy a PS5 or new TV. U can’t comprehend it cause u ain’t in his bracket of wealth.
Yeah, it was a typo, of course I meant to say 500 thousand dollars.

The point is that he isn't investing to take control and power over wealth. No matter the bracket you are in you need to leverage what you have and increase it. Owning 1 PS5 or new TV is no big deal, owing 10 when you can't afford it is stupid. Unless you purchase 10 and resell them with profits.

Nas got his wealth through entertainment, he entertained people, that is what you are forgetting. Look at the people who got wealth exceedingly above him, but gained it through intellectual prowess. Do we see them behave like that?

41-nPKh83WL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_ML2_.jpg

418WzmONssL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_QL70_ML2_.jpg

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
I don't understand why a grown man would be attracted to shiny objects

the Needles track jacket is really clean though

It's something deeply psychological and it's with us as Black men. We don't see others do this, or at least not from what I have witnessed when displaying power.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
It's something deeply psychological and it's with us as Black men. We don't see others do this, or at least not from what I have witnessed when displaying power.
This is a lie. And it’s psychological with YOU for thinking otherwise. Rich white people buy ALL kinds of outlandish shyt. Rich Asians same shyt. Rich Arabs same shyt. If u don’t believe so. U need to get out more.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Yeah, it was a typo, of course I meant to say 500 thousand dollars.

The point is that he isn't investing to take control and power over wealth. No matter the bracket you are in you need to leverage what you have and increase it. Owning 1 PS5 or new TV is no big deal, owing 10 when you can't afford it is stupid. Unless you purchase 10 and resell them with profits.

Nas got his wealth through entertainment, he entertained people, that is what you are forgetting. Look at the people who got wealth exceedingly above him, but gained it through intellectual prowess. Do we see them behave like that?

41-nPKh83WL._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_ML2_.jpg

418WzmONssL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_QL70_ML2_.jpg
No. He got his leverage through entertaining people. He got his WEALTH through business and investments. You don’t know what ur talking about.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
the luxury goods industry is floating off 99.9% non.black customers

they got you with the propaganda

ha

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Anyone thinking this is hypocritical never actually listened to Nas. He believes he is a descendent of Kings and Kings embrace their shine.

Like Rome came into Kemet and they stole the essence
Before they watered it down and taught us bogus lessons
Written in stone, write whatever in your history books
Me and ancient Egyptian skin tone had similar looks
On my trip out to Cairo, I felt home on arrival
I swam in the Red Sea, took a boat on the Nile
It's in my blood to drive these cars and live this large
Escobar cigars avoiding the prison bars, Nas
I deserve the threads in my closet
Big boy deposits, Nike shares and stock tips
Catching up with those who had a head start
Used to get eviction notices that had a red mark