Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

Jahbarri

Banned
Daps
Reppin
MONTREAL
We all know he's conscious. And that's the issue. Being "conscious" and acting in accordance are two different things. It's not about that he can afford it, it's about the value it holds compared to putting it in small business where Black communities have high gentrification, displacement and homelessness. And it's not only about Nas necessarily, because others do this foolishness as well. Investing in small businesses, real estate etc. will bring revenue along as well and restore these communities.

Shut up u weirdo wtf r u doing for that bs ur spewing:mjlol:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Shut up u weirdo wtf r u doing for that bs ur spewing:mjlol:

Types like you (Epsilon males) are all about symbolism, no more no less. Only symbolic babble, nothing real, nothing tangible.

Montreal's poorest and most racially diverse neighbourhoods hit hardest by COVID-19, data analysis shows

black-population-montreal-map-census-tract-boroughs.jpg

montreal-map-census-tract-income-boroughs.jpg

wz_wKthP.jpeg

Last edited:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
24 pages of discussing another man's jewelry, and what he decides to do with his money. Do you not see how pathetic and faggit like that is?:hhh:

You don't possess the intellectual potency to understand this conversation. Out the four woman two are Black, and their community socioeconomically is in shambles. That is what is being discussed here. Of course he can spend it anyway he wants and logically nobody is going to stop him from doing that.

Now, you go and mesmerize that chain dangling on his neck. Perhaps it gets you hard as well?

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
You don't possess the intellectual potency to understand this conversation. Out the four woman two are Black, and their community socioeconomically is in shambles. That is what is being discussed here. Of course he can spend it anyway he wants and logically nobody is going to stop him from doing that.

Now, you go and mesmerize that chain dangling on his neck. Perhaps it gets you hard as well?

You take yourself way too serious

Literally lol

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest

tumblr_o3kosyPUYD1uww63io2_400.gif

The smartest thing about you is you figured out I have a penis, which you visualized as being erect for some reason. Don't appear in my alerts again you fakkit

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Don't give a fukk about the chain, but Nas turning into some venture capitalist, bitcoin peddling guy is sad to see.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
U still mad about that wet T Shirt contest 30 years later bruh? Lol. nikka wanted to see some titties. It is what it is. He was a young nikka.

I am not mad at all.
I fukked tho.
You the one mad cause ya guy showed he not what he say he is.

nikka a luke dancer for that bullshyt.

Art Barr

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Wait this nikka ain’t even FROM here talkin that hot shyt about what we do? I KNEW it was something. :snoop:.

he's a good poster (I had interaction with him in some other threads in the Root) but he's doing too much in this thread by making a mountain out of a molehill over what amounts to pocket change for Nas:beli:

@Ish Geber , I thought you was American:dwillhuh:....I need you to state your tribe/ethnicity/natonality for clarification purposes:usure:

Last edited: