Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Outside of a nice watch, which always, along with a fresh cut, accentuates your outfit and look in general...jewelry/accessories was always strictly for women to me. Even when I was young and in the street being crazy I never blew my shyt on jewelry, was always corny.

That said, how you gonna knock someone playing with 100 M's probably for buying himself something that he likes and can afford to buy? What does it matter to you? Lol, yall crazy. That's not his last 150k, I'm sure he still has paper to give to charities and things like that, relax.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Outside of a nice watch, which always, along with a fresh cut, accentuates your outfit and look in general...jewelry/accessories was always strictly for women to me. Even when I was young and in the street being crazy I never blew my shyt on jewelry, was always corny.

That said, how you gonna knock someone playing with 100 M's probably for buying himself something that he likes and can afford to buy? What does it matter to you? Lol, yall crazy. That's not his last 150k, I'm sure he still has paper to give to charities and things like that, relax.
It’s crazy cause I love jewelry man. Always have. African kings rocked jewelry fam I don’t think they are only for women. Lol

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Psuedo rap 101.

All that let's go back to Africia, but he's spending money on blood diamonds lol.

You ever heard of "blood gold"? This doesn't stop tribal africans from rocking their gold

From blood diamonds to dirty gold: how to buy gold less tainted by mercury

fulani-woman-wearing-her-wealth-large-gold-earrings-B73EBY.jpg