Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
What would u suggest Nas do? Not spend any of his money on himself? Not buy things that he likes? Is he not supposed to purchase anything made by another race. AGAIN. Other races of people don’t follow these same constraints. Considering we can’t fukking own the oil industry I don’t see what u getting at here. What ur speaking about is virtually impossible at this point in time. Assuming Nas is worth 250 mil. 500k is only .02 percent of that. Get the fukk over urself bruh. Lol

Of course Nas should spend money on himself, it's just that a 500 thousand dollar chain is outlandish and the whole bling thing chain is basically childish.

Other races aren't in the conditions we are in. I don't feel like reposting them, but the displacement, gentrification and homelessness in Black communities that is going on is horrendous. That is my issue. For some reason you have no issues what that, which to me is weird. Putting 500 in small business to help these people is more worth than a gold chain ever could be. I don't see the functionality of it.

You happen to display the mindset of a lot of Black men, which is unfortunate.

I am going to move on, because I have things to do. Have a nice day.

Peace

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Yeah they do and this elevates them economically, their community to be specific. That is how power and wealth is distributed.

Arabs have cars made of gold, but make sure they control the petroleum industry and all the waste products that come out of it. We can play this game all day… smh But I am going to quit, here because I have things to do.

:usure:

Rich Nation, Poor People: Saudi Arabia by Lynsey Addario

Saudi Arabia's riches conceal a growing problem of poverty

Gap widens between Saudi Arabia's very rich and very poor (Published 2008)

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Of course Nas should spend money on himself, it's just that a 500 thousand dollar chain is outlandish and the whole bling thing chain is basically childish.

Other races aren't in the conditions we are in. I don't feel like reposting them, but the displacement, gentrification and homelessness in Black communities that is going on is horrendous. That is my issue. For some reason you have no issues what that, which to me is weird. Putting 500 in small business to help these people is more worth than a gold chain ever could be. I don't see the functionality of it.

You happen to display the mindset of a lot of Black men, which is unfortunate.

I am going to move on, because I have things to do. Have a nice day.

Peace

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are there no black jewelers:jbhmm:
They freeze black people out. Its very easy and cheap to get the raw gold and diamonds for these chains. Its the specialty work like casting and polishing and a few more things that you have to goto certain people for to actually make the piece look how it will look. That’s where its no nikkas allowed :mjpls:.

I been trying to find the right connects in the LA Diamond District to start my own business but its very closely held shyt. And you actually need the people who know what they’re doing to make the shyt look right.

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
between these guys and Mazza all these new pieces don't look fire to me. I can't put my finger on it.

who seeded Nas the velour Needles tracksuit ? dope to see him in it
he needs to rock the Needles cardigan with the Wallabees next.

Nas has so much swag. Probably the best dressed rapper in the industry. All his fits are clean and understated, immaculate without being flamboyant.

an ugly blonde white women he's real close friends with is his stylist and has been for like 15 years now.
I nearly got my start in styling through her when she had Big Sean and I think French Montana as some other clients.