Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I’m starting to believe homie ain’t even black I can’t front. He’s being insulting these black peoples intelligence all thru this thread. Talking about they gained wealth thru entertainment and not intellectual prowess.

:russ:

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps

I know this exists, but all these people are business conglomerates etc, not entertainers who come from a community that is in disarray. They leverage their money and as a group, control resources based on micro and macro levels, which makes them hold power.

This is a lie. And it’s psychological with YOU for thinking otherwise. Rich white people buy ALL kinds of outlandish shyt. Rich Asians same shyt. Rich Arabs same shyt. If u don’t believe so. U need to get out more.

Read the post above, read it again and again. You are great at making excuses.

I’m starting to believe homie ain’t even black I can’t front. He’s being insulting these black peoples intelligence all thru this thread. Talking about they gained wealth thru entertainment and not intellectual prowess.

I am starting the think the same about you. Do you disagree he got his wealth through entertainment? smh

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
I know this exists, but all these people are business conglomerates etc, not entertainers who come from a community that is in disarray. They leverage their money and as a group, control resources based on micro and macro levels, which makes them hold power.

Read the post above, read it again and again. You are great at making excuses.
Son shut up u just wrong and moving goal posts. U clearly said other groups of people don’t make these types of purchases. Which is a lie.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Son shut up u just wrong and moving goal posts. U clearly said other groups of people don’t make these types of purchases. Which is a lie.
I am not moving the goal post at all, I stuck to my argument. Go at read it from the start.

People have been making excuses.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I know this exists, but all these people are business conglomerates etc,

moving-goalpost.gif

not entertainers who come from a community that is is disarray. They leverage their money and as a group, control resources based on micro and macro levels, which makes them hold power.

nas is a businessman

Nas Has Secretly Built A Venture Capital Tech Investment Empire

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
I am not moving the goal post at all, I stuck to my argument. Go at read it from the start.

People have been making excuses.
Your argument is disingenuous. Dishonest and damn near insulting. U are completely disregarding the business acumen of these artists to make them seem ignorant. “Intellectual prowess” like Nas and Jay ain’t some of the most successful business men in this country. fukk outta here bruh.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Nas has plenty of investments and property. So.. U want him to keep doing what’s he’s been doing for over a decade? And not buy anything for himself to celebrate?

Get more businesses and property :manny:the flossin shyt is for the kids. I never owned a piece of jewelry cause it meant nothing to me. Clothes and kicks are more what I’m into but even that don’t mean anything.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
Your argument is disingenuous. Dishonest and damn near insulting. U are completely disregarding the business acumen of these artists to make them seem ignorant. “Intellectual prowess” like Nas and Jay ain’t some of the most successful business men in this country. fukk outta here bruh.

No, the truth is cold and hard. Black people don't want face these facts, but rather be pampered.

We have large demographics of Black people being displaced, gentrified and homeless. But a 500 thousand dollar chain is more important to you, instead of starting small businesses in Black communities to leverage power over resources. Ten years from now you perhaps will start to understand what I meant here.

Last edited:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
Get more businesses and property :manny:the flossin shyt is for the kids. I never owned a piece of jewelry cause it meant nothing to me. Clothes and kicks are more what I’m into but even that don’t mean anything.
It’s all about what UR into. Nas owns plenty business and plenty investments. Doing better in investments than about 98% of the entertainment industry. Buy what u like.