Nas Shows Off His New 150k Gold Chain

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
nikkas like Hov and Nas be rapping telling nikkas stop spending money foolishly, invest your extra money and support black owned businesses. Meanwhile he giving this Jewish dude a half million for a chain and Hov dumping 2.5 million on a watch that look like a g-shock.

Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic:mjgrin:

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
it's not that deep: people have been flossing for 1,000s of years for pretty much the same reason as they do now

Gold-rings-are-a-sign-of-wealth-and-indicate-a-certain-status.jpg

King%20Togbe%20Ngoryifia%20C%C3%A9phas%20Kosi%20Bansah.jpg

03qual-intheair-custom7.jpg

gallery_5_3-a.jpg

I been saying this for years. People don’t understand this is part of our black history going back to ancient times. We always celebrated with jewelry.

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
nikkas like Hov and Nas be rapping telling nikkas stop spending money foolishly, invest your extra money and support black owned businesses. Meanwhile he giving this Jewish dude a half million for a chain and Hov dumping 2.5 million on a watch that look like a g-shock.

Is it Oochie Wally or is it One Mic:mjgrin:
They have the money to spend at this point. Ur average Joe Shmoe is not in the same boat as them.

Ish Gibor

Omnipresence
Daps
it's not that deep: people have been flossing for 1,000s of years for pretty much the same reason as they do now

Gold-rings-are-a-sign-of-wealth-and-indicate-a-certain-status.jpg

King%20Togbe%20Ngoryifia%20C%C3%A9phas%20Kosi%20Bansah.jpg

03qual-intheair-custom7.jpg

gallery_5_3-a.jpg

Cool, Masa Musa was proudly displaying West Africas wealth with the abundance of gold and this made others (outsiders) curious, to the point we had a middle passage (MAAFA, transatlantic enslavement). See these European nations are ran based on "stable economies" and when an inflations or hyper inflation, recession comes they make sure to not enrich others above that, but in fact take care of their conditions and prevent things from getting worse. That is called being responsible. That is real luxury.

A guide to Africa's 'looted treasures'

"The one who makes the money is white not black
You might not believe it but it's like that"

a5f712b0963f927f2f0fb42086b85d6b.jpg

Last edited:

JordanwiththeWiz

you mad..you big mad..I’m happy..leave me alone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They have the money to spend at this point. Ur average Joe Shmoe is not in the same boat as them.

You correct they can afford it and spend their money how they see fit but you can also acknowledge when it’s hypocritical. They are not above reproach.

MikeStamina

All Star
Daps
Oh now they care how the rich spend their wealth...foh with this fake outrage rubbish
Your ulterior motives is rather blatant

I guess them child support jokes don't hit like they used to

Silly me, I thought the US had a gov n it's citizens pay taxes. But wtf I know

No more debate about who runs The Coli. WE KNOW

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
You correct they can afford it and spend their money how they see fit but you can also acknowledge when it’s hypocritical. They are not above reproach.
It’s not hypocritical when they are both living what they are talking about. Both are business investors and stacked they chips. They letting people know to make the right moves.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did he say "Its a movie" :laff::laff::laff::laff:

It is corny when 14 years old say, even worse when a 50 yr grandpa says it.

Drake when he is 50 won't be doing this kind of foolishness, that why is the GOAT
Drake would NEVER engage in foolishness :mjgrin::troll::usure:

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Cool, Masa Musa was proudly displaying West Africas wealth with the abundance of gold and this made others (outsiders) curious, to the point we had a middle passage (MAAFA, transatlantic enslavement). See these European nations are ran based on "stable economies" and when an inflations or hyper inflation, recession comes they make sure to not enrich others above that, but in fact take care of their conditions and prevent things from getting worse. That is called being responsible. That is real luxury.

A guide to Africa's 'looted treasures'

"The one who makes the money is white not black
You might not believe it but it's like that"

a5f712b0963f927f2f0fb42086b85d6b.jpg

mansa musa shown flossing on a medieval map:mjlol:

mm.jpg