Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preem is pretty much Top 2 of all-time.

But this project should've happened 20 years ago.

He's way past his prime with tracks. If Nas was gonna go with anyone from the OG lineup from Illmatic, it should be Tip. Tip's tracks today are still on some crazy sh*t. Which is exactly the kinda vibe Nas could use if he's working with a great. I love him, but Primo's kinda stuck on one template now. I stopped wanting the Nas/Primo album decades ago.

Fool me once...
images

They should've done an album between 1996-2000.
Waiting until Premier is knocking on 60 is crazy.

I'm not believing it's an album until they announce it.

Let's say they both come out, What will be better ?

Common vs. Pete Rock
or
Nas vs. DJ Premier

Pete Rock hasn't lost a step. He's still dope so I have more faith in him on production.

Life is Good

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking forward to this obviously but Magic and KDIII are gonna be very high bars to clear :yeshrug:
Don’t go it anything with the mindset of already comparing it to other pieces of art. Let everything have its special place and appreciate/value it.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
We want Nas pissing in your elevator again lol

The man ain’t pissed in an elevator in 30 years. Ya’ll the type of “fans” that would have Nas in some dusty club in Europe opening up for Jeru The Damaja and O.C. in 99. The man would’ve NEVER made it to GOAT contention listening to fans

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
If the chatting is true and this is a fact a real Nas/Premo project I know very well they won’t half ass it and put the work in to put out a solid project. I’m going to temper my expectations a bit to be realistic .

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Hopefully no double time flow or just rambling...that's all I got from them hitboy albums...Nikka was rappin long sentences more focused on cadence which was amazing but he wasn't saying shyt forreal..he got off on the Wayne joint tho but f that go back to the slow flow wit barzz..I kno imma get hate and Nas is my Goat but please...and stop being preachy about success and what other people ain't doing...I'm sorry but I love Ignorant Nas...spitting tales...take it back nikka...take it back
this is why majority of fans checked out. He just rambles now. That descriptive Nas seems gone.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
:russ:@ the blatant hate

Composure
Nobody
Micheal & Quincy
First Time
Beef
Car 85
Based On a true story 1 &2
My Bible
Brunch On Sunday
Recession Proof
Dedicated
the based on a true story is literally the most boring rap song I ever heard. Nas veer off a topic too much now. It’s like all his music is freestyles with bulletpoints with game type name drops