Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Will be curious to hear how many samples are on the album. Will Premo be handcuffed for budget/clearance/etc issues on an independent album or is this gonna be a "fukk it go all out" type thing.
That is a good question. I hope it’s the go all out

FrankieLymon757

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Hopefully no double time flow or just rambling...that's all I got from them hitboy albums...Nikka was rappin long sentences more focused on cadence which was amazing but he wasn't saying shyt forreal..he got off on the Wayne joint tho but f that go back to the slow flow wit barzz..I kno imma get hate and Nas is my Goat but please...and stop being preachy about success and what other people ain't doing...I'm sorry but I love Ignorant Nas...spitting tales...take it back nikka...take it back

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nas still in his prime

This.

KD3 and Magic 3 were both incredible. Nas isn’t slacking at all these days. Great to see. I saw someone in the Drake thread say he’s done 13 albums in 13 years anyone would need a team of writers for that and I was thinking motherfukker Nas did 6 albums in like three years and wrote it all himself.

GOAT shyt

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hopefully no double time flow or just rambling...that's all I got from them hitboy albums...Nikka was rappin long sentences more focused on cadence which was amazing but he wasn't saying shyt forreal..he got off on the Wayne joint tho but f that go back to the slow flow wit barzz..I kno imma get hate and Nas is my Goat but please...and stop being preachy about success and what other people ain't doing...I'm sorry but I love Ignorant Nas...spitting tales...take it back nikka...take it back

You ain’t fukk with those?

kes929

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon:

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
We want Nas pissing in your elevator again lol