Nas & DJ Premier - Define My Name (new single out now, album releasing later this year)

Superstar
Daps

Well Premo will be your anti-histamine. KD 2/3 were cool but the opportunity for another “Nas is Like” outweighs anything I feel Hitboy can do. Magic 2 and 3 were a waste of time, Magic 1 was my favorite out of any of the Nas/Hit albums.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
nikkaz don't like Magic 3?:dead::wtf::what:. The opinions on here are just
giphy.gif

DarkmanX

All Star
Daps
Well Premo will be your anti-histamine. KD 2/3 were cool but the opportunity for another “Nas is Like” outweighs anything I feel Hitboy can do. Magic 2 and 3 were a waste of time, Magic 1 was my favorite out of any of the Nas/Hit albums.

Dont have high expectations. If this does happen it'll leave you less disappointed. Expecting another Nas Is Like and shyt like that will leave you
hurt

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tip still needs to finish that LL album

Theres other people I'd be more interested hearing Nas with at this point (Alchemist, Metro Boomin, Madlib, Harry Fraud) but at this point Im just fine to hear what he got. Only problem I have is Nas gotta fight perception and constantly releasing stuff means people only judge him by his last record and I already know this album gonna bring up those type of fans.

Metro and Nas doesn't make sense at all. Not a fit musically and makes zero sense for Metro business wise. He wants chart success and Nas isn't bringing that.

Fraud's style has gotten old.

If there's a Primo album I'd love a multi producer album with Tip, Al, and Madlib.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Nas is like is literally one of the best rap songs ever listen to what you are saying:pachaha::wtf:. Not many if anybody can make that:dead:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Metro and Nas doesn't make sense at all. Not a fit musically and makes zero sense for Metro business wise. He wants chart success and Nas isn't bringing that.

Fraud's style has gotten old.

If there's a Primo album I'd love a multi producer album with Tip, Al, and Madlib.

ShaDynasty

Chaos Theory Part 1 - The Album
Daps
This is awesome news. Premier beats still go hard. He had a bunch of really good ones recently for Griselda, Teflon, Russ etc.

His Hip Hop 50 EP was all fire too, I was just playing 'Beat Breaks' yesterday.

I would guess it will be as good or better than a lot of the HB albums. Not sure if it can beat Magic or KD3. We'll see.

Superstar
Daps
You cant bush KD 1. thats blasphemous as hell

giphy.webp

I would send it out the window just the same way for the potential Premo/Nas Collab, I’ve been waiting on since “Nas is Like”.

I thought it

KD 1 was cool for what it was but I enjoyed the 2nd and 3rd more, Magic 1 a LOT more than any of the other hit collabs.

Superstar
Daps
Nas is like is literally one of the best rap songs ever listen to what you are saying:pachaha::wtf:. Not many if anybody can make that:dead:

:mjlol:
Listen to what I’M saying lol. I said I would bush some, if not all, of the hit collabs to hear the synergy of “Nas is Like” or “Represent” again. I want a Premo/Nas EP, tape, album, whatever more than anything.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
That song didn't excite me for more.

It's from a soundtrack with no risk involved on Metro's part. Doing an album with a legacy artist does what for him?

“Man, I would love to work with both of them,” Metro said when asked where a Nas or Hov feature ranks for him. “I have this long list written out of all the people I would love working with. Working with Nas on the Spider-Verse, was the first time I got to do something with him. My mom loved him and used to play his songs all the time. So, I used to go out and buy his albums when I was young.”

Superstar
Daps
Dont have high expectations. If this does happen it'll leave you less disappointed. Expecting another Nas Is Like and shyt like that will leave you
hurt

:manny:
If Preme can do half of what he did for Phryme I’ll be content. I just like boom bap, I’m not expecting another “Nas is Like”, but there’d at least be the potential for another one.