Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

Crevard113

Rookie
Daps
Season was cool, a little more than the previous ones thanks to the absence of Murphy and his storyline.
They came with that Jorge Salcedo guy for the family guy instead and it was a big improvement, especially since his story seems pretty true and reliable.

The show stays too simplistic but the script was very functional. Good moments of tension if you're not aware of the end.
Maybe a little slow to start and repetitive with the capture of Miguel, for example. The politics too.

The casting of women and the soundtrack was dope, maybe the best thing of the season with Pedro Pascal. Classic rap songs and those cumbia/salsa song at the end of the episodes...

David was the guy to be hated but in the end, I got some respect for him. He had some game even if he wasn't ready for the responsibility of his status.

The gay scenes was too much but I respect it since Pacho gave us some justification.

Navegante actor was great and every scene with him was dope. His girlfriend who come back from Japan, damn.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just binged watched the final four episodes and I'm like :ohhh::francis::mjcry::scust::gucci::snoop: at the same time.

I feel bad for Pena. All that work was essentially for nothing. When he saw those traffickers on the boat at the end I know he must have felt :francis::mjcry:.

Maria Salazar is a straight up hoe. Just jumping from different bosses. :gucci:

Glad someone finally took out bytch ass David!

Jorge did what he had to do but was still fukked up how he let the shyt go down with his boy Enrique.

The Colombian and U.S. government's aren't shyt! :scust:

Best season by far. Looking forward to season four! :blessed:

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Yeah, it was too satisfying to see David go down :banderas:

And I was rooting for Jorge:manny:

Breh didn't even want to get into that life in the first place, dude had no control over his own destiny cause he was caught up with them

He had to do what he had to do for his family, at that point it's fukk the cartel:manny:

Nah.. dude was working for the cartel so that's his bad. He put himself in that position working for the cartel and ended up paying the price. Yes he was a good dude but if you ain't bout that Life.. why u in bed with the devil :comeon:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Nah.. dude was working for the cartel so that's his bad. He put himself in that position working for the cartel and ended up paying the price. Yes he was a good dude but if you ain't bout that Life.. why u in bed with the devil :comeon:
I liked how wifey put him in check about that.

"We weren't poor, Jorge." Then she adds in some other shyt to make dude :to:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
The real Jorge said he was contacted by his friend and the cartel said that they needed his services, he thought it was a one time thing and then he was stuck.

Saucay

Banned
Daps
At first i was like

:dame:

But that scene was straight up gangster. Dancing with your sissy and knowing no one in that place can laugh or show disgust.

I was reading that pacho in real life was even scarier, his sicarios had dudes.

:merchant: :sadbron:

Gay people be pettier and meaner than your baby mama. :mjlol:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk this is good:banderas:

My only question (2 episodes in): how the fukk is a local gang gonna buy up more ether then the cartel that supplies 90% of the worlds cocaine? thats a major fukking plothole:heh:

:picard:That part confused tf outta me too. My guess is the supplier guy knew Cali was out in 6 months and was just tryna keep his other newer client happy. Or that ether was just supposed to be for Cali's New York supply.
Yeah, I think that ether was just for the NY product

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
:mjlol:More than that dumb ass Pallomari? nikka was tryna negotiate the square footage of his Witness Protection Program house as the cartel was coming up the stairs to kill him.

At least Pallomari provided some good comedy relief.
Even when he was testifying in court like "His Spanish is shyt, could he pronounce my name again?" :lolbron:

blalienz

#AGP #HGC
Daps
Reppin
Right now, nowhere
:stopitslime:His interview about the season was just posted on the last page.
jorge dies in the alternative narco universe
wrh8zF0.png