Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
This was my favorite season so far, storylines, characters, the music all very well done. I feel like I zipped through this shyt, it took me forever to get through season 2. I started like more than half of season 2 in like the first couple weeks of it coming out, then I said fukk it and didn't watch the rest until a week before this one came out. Idk guess I was this season made me invested more, I love Pablo but I never wanted to put this off.

This season felt like a different show lmao like how somebody said already in thread how the DEA was getting win after win but with Pablo shyt was so hard.

With Pablo the DEA had to start from scratch, when they went after the CaliGB, they had more information to work with on the organization, partly due to the Pablo beef. Then with the fallout from his prison escape and then his death, that put a target on everyone's back, even more so as they became the face of Colombia's cocaine business. Up to that point, all anyone cared about was taking Esco down. So that's why Gilberto tried his best to get ahead of the curve and learn from Pablo's mistakes, by agreeing to go to prison and leave the drug business.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I forgot the specifics without re watching. That shyt was a year ago.

And it’s clear you don’t remember either.

:stopitslime:

Not that hard to forget breh. The bombing at the wedding. The plane bombing. The soccer stadium shootout. He bombed the Columbian FBI building. They wanted Pablo gone for numerous reasons, but obviously the #1 was to control the cocaine market knowing Pablo was on his way out.

Also, they mentioned this season that Cali Cartel would wrap bodies in fish net and throw them into the water for fish food to keep a tight lid on the amount of murders they were doing. Pablo just bombed and shot places tf up on some terrorist shyt.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
With Pablo the DEA had to start from scratch, when they went after the CaliGB, they had more information to work with on the organization, partly due to the Pablo beef. Then with the fallout from his prison escape and then his death, that put a target on everyone's back, even more so as they became the face of Colombia's cocaine business, up to that point, all anyone cared about was taking Esco down. So that's why Gilberto tried his best to get ahead of the curve and learn from Pablo's mistakes, by agreeing to go to prison and leave the drug business.
Oh I get all that I'm just saying it was different in a good way how they were so involved with everything and Pablo was like a lone wolf

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I gotta say the actor portraying Gilberto Rodriguez was fantastic.

Breh masterfully portrayed him which was shrewd, calculated and always looking for the least amount of bloodshed and maximum revenue.

My most hated character this season is David Rodriguez, that face is hella punchable.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Yeah, it was too satisfying to see David go down :banderas:

And I was rooting for Jorge:manny:

Breh didn't even want to get into that life in the first place, dude had no control over his own destiny cause he was caught up with them

He had to do what he had to do for his family, at that point it's fukk the cartel:manny:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:mjlol:More than that dumb ass accountant Pallomari that was tryna negotiate the square footage of his Witness Protection Program house with the DEA as the cartel was coming up the stairs for him.
Pallomari was a fukking idiot no doubt.

His wife was gettin her back blown out and left him with the kids :mjpls:

His face :francis: when she walked out

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
fukk this is good:banderas:

My only question (2 episodes in): how the fukk is a local gang gonna buy up more ether then the cartel that supplies 90% of the worlds cocaine? thats a major fukking plothole:heh:

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
fukk this is good:banderas:

My only question (2 episodes in): how the fukk is a local gang gonna buy up more ether then the cartel that supplies 90% of the worlds cocaine? thats a major fukking plothole:heh:
:picard:That part confused tf outta me too. My guess is the supplier guy knew Cali was out in 6 months and was just tryna keep his other newer client happy. Or that ether was just supposed to be for Cali's New York supply.