Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I liked Murphy as a character but I definitely agree that Pedro Pascal is a much better lead for the series
Maria is pointless on the show all she does is hop on narco dikk after narco dikk
Last episode kinda wrapped up the gentlemen of cali's fates pretty quickly

The Gimp

#orangegang
Daps
Reppin
NULL0
Good season but he chemistry between Murphy and Pena was better than Pena and the 2 new guys. Plus Pablo is the goat character. It's like after adibisi died in oz

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
This was my favorite season so far, storylines, characters, the music all very well done. I feel like I zipped through this shyt, it took me forever to get through season 2. I started like more than half of season 2 in like the first couple weeks of it coming out, then I said fukk it and didn't watch the rest until a week before this one came out. Idk guess I was this season made me invested more, I love Pablo but I never wanted to put this off.

This season felt like a different show lmao like how somebody said already in thread how the DEA was getting win after win but with Pablo shyt was so hard.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
3 episodes in, so far it doesn't disappoint, it brings the quality I got used to from the show

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I enjoyed this season. The soundtrack was fire. The Cumbia, Salasa, and Hip Hop was. :banderas:

In real life Jorge didn't kill Navegante. I like how he conveniently popped up at the most opportune times. :rolleyes:

I felt bad for Maria, she was just trynna survive.

Them Norte Valle boyz. :whew:

I fukking despised Miguel's son. Entitled, try hard piece of shyt.

When Peña's pops was gonna tell him about how shyt is different in Mexico. :whew:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Jorge told him to stay put and not call ANYBODY. Idiot called his brother and got caught.

Jorge did get innocent people killed though. The cop that was "helping" the DEA agents in the beginning, his security friend, his security friends wife, Enrique.... All dead because Jorge wanted an out for him and his family :yeshrug:
Cordova? He got himself killed by trying to run. The only person he really sold out was Enrique and he told his ass not to call anyone and he did. He bodied himself. The Cali National Police Captain was a corrupt piece of shyt. You had the fukking defense minister and the president being corrupt pieces of shyt.