Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
This shyt was really binary, due to Gilberto they were close to beating the game as the biggest winners ever. But it's also due to him that their reign on the top was short like leprechauns.

what they did to enrique, damn lost alot of respect for jorge
Nah the fool fukked up, he specifically told him to not call anyone.

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
Season was cool, a little more than the previous ones thanks to the absence of Murphy and his storyline.
They came with that Jorge Salcedo guy for the family guy instead and it was a big improvement, especially since his story seems pretty true and reliable.

The show stays too simplistic but the script was very functional. Good moments of tension if you're not aware of the end.
Maybe a little slow to start and repetitive with the capture of Miguel, for example. The politics too.

The casting of women and the soundtrack was dope, maybe the best thing of the season with Pedro Pascal. Classic rap songs and those cumbia/salsa song at the end of the episodes...

David was the guy to be hated but in the end, I got some respect for him. He had some game even if he wasn't ready for the responsibility of his status.

The gay scenes was too much but I respect it since Pacho gave us some justification.

Navegante actor was great and every scene with him was dope. His girlfriend who come back from Japan, damn.
What happened with that, I missed it.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Enrique was innocent, and dude just let him.be caught and slaughtered.

Breh hid pallomelli better than his so called best friend.

Enrique was going to run too, but Jorge is like just stay breh :troll:

thats real life breh, idealism does not last long in that world.

I thought it was perfect how that played out.

Crevard113

Rookie
Daps
What happened with that, I missed it.

We don't see it, it's just his excuse when he left Jorge alone to the search of Pallomari.
He says his girlfriend went in Japan ten years ago and just came back, for him he thinks.
Kinda funny dialogue.