Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was rooting for Salcedo all they way,
he's like Limon from last season without the extra :demonic: turn IMO the only thing he did wrong was getting involved with them dudes in the first place. He was about to retire from that game and start his own company but they wouldn't let him go. I can't blame his actions after they clapped his homeboy and his wife over a mistake, I definitely would try everything in my power to get out from under them dudes. Enrique fukked up when his dumbass decided to call his fam, he could have been alive if he waited the whole thing out like Salcedo told him :yeshrug:

If Salcedo screwed up that would have been him and his whole family in body bags because David was sick like that. He's good in my books.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
Pucho or pacho whatever that gay dude name was was over the top with his actions scenes. Also that dude that never used guns seem like he was gonna turn in his people from episode 1. I enjoyed it over all but it's not the same without Pablo Escobar.

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Enrique was innocent, and dude just let him.be caught and slaughtered.

Breh hid pallomelli better than his so called best friend.

Enrique was going to run too, but Jorge is like just stay breh :troll:
Yeah he aiht getting no passes.. dude was planning on killing Enrique The whole time... he planted a damn sky pager on him

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Enrique
fukked up and called his brother and that's how they got him, not much Jorge could do in a situation like that.
The pager though

Damm that was ruthless.

:francis:
He had to have planted the pager on him in the apt.. which indicates he planned it from the jump

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
Yo chepe that fukking dude though.. said fukk all this I'm gonna go run NY:mjgrin:

Amadio was fly too I hope they focus on Juarez next season

I didn't dislike David as much as most., he backed his shyt up with good instinct

It tripped me out how much Jorge looks like Madlib.. same facial hair and expression

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Enrique was innocent, and dude just let him.be caught and slaughtered.

Breh hid pallomelli better than his so called best friend.
They didn't find Enrique until they found a phone call to his brother. He told him not to use the phone.
We don't see it, it's just his excuse when he left Jorge alone to the search of Pallomari.
He says his girlfriend went in Japan ten years ago and just came back, for him he thinks.
Kinda funny dialogue.
I saw that as him going to kill the chick. He said she fukked a cop, told the cop about the shyt he did. He talked about waiting for her to come back, then she finally did.
Yeah he aiht getting no passes.. dude was planning on killing Enrique The whole time... he planted a damn sky pager on him

He had to have planted the pager on him in the apt.. which indicates he planned it from the jump
He planted the pager on him when Enrique was tied up, when he grabbed him.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates

he planted it on him when he was beat up and spilling the beans on him and Jorge grabbed him..he didn't plant it in the apartment he tried to get his friend out of the jam he put him in.