Narcos Season 3 (Official Thread)

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Thoughts on this season:

- Pacho is THAT DUDE. Smart as fukk, smooth execution, ruthless muhfukka
- Pena didnt actually snitch to the media, but for an agent to do that shyt is gangsta as fukk
- Mannnnn fukk that ambassador
- Curado shoulda known when dude said he was from cali near them phones that it was on onsight... no street sense

rahji

I ain't never seen no talking winning nothing.
Daps
Reppin
Glenlivet
Why would the feds have the accountant just out there in the open like that anyway?

Because Pena wanted to bang dudes wife and knew if he couldnt have her, nobody would :francis:

Nah i think they just had too much shyt going on and they knew that even if they lost dude, they still had Parillo

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
did them mexicans sell out pacho to get hit in real life?

Ion know but I think in real life Pacho got murked by his lawyer who was paid off by the North Valley Cartel to do it because he was the only one who get at him inside prison. The Mexicans wasn't that bold at that point in time. They was just hopping off the porch basically. But nowadays in the present the Mexicans are running the Columbians, they not just the middle men anymore. I read something not too long ago about Mexicans supplying the local street level Colombian gangs with guns, 12 said they playing both sides of the fence in order to get them to wipe each other out. And at the same time Mexicans literally rolling thru Colombian hoods in luxury whips, passing out money, looking for prospects with potential, basically getting all the impressionable youngins to get on they team. Sounds like Mexicans is making big moves down there right now and the tables have effectively turned. The student has become the master.

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I'm only 7 episodes in but pretty much from the get go the show is coming off as "The Fall of Cali Cartel" for some reason :yeshrug: