Nah Fukk The Excuses....Wade And Bron Is More Than Enough To Win

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
I dont know why you guys keep saying Bron and Wade.
Wade is garbage, overrated.

I really dont see how he's a top 10 player. He flops like crazy and he probably put a couple of Janitors out of work since he mops the floor with every shot.

Bron had better role players in cleveland, thats why you see Spo rotating like crazy right now.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The premise of the thread is correct but its unfortunate that Bosh went down. LeBron is going to end up being more like Wilt than any other player in history. That's not necessarily a bad thing but his stats will overshadow his winning.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Go into a Jordan thread and see how many Bulls fans and Jordan stan disagree with this statement.

Muthafukkas always gotta go too far.

Shane Battier, Norris Cole, Udonis Haslem are D-league players now? :wtb:

Shane Battier has given them absolutely nothing on offense this year and he is slipping on D too. I expect him to be out the league next year.

Haslem hasnt even been hitting that 15 footer like he supposed to.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Shane Battier, Norris Cole, Udonis Haslem are D-league players now? :wtb:

What exactly have those 3 done in the playoffs? Cole started off nice and started fukking up. I won't say he's a D-leaguer though, still young.

But Battier and Haslem......Yes they belong in the D-League or need to retire.

Both are slow, can't shoot, can't rebound, defense is awful( yes even Shane ).

Daps
Taking into account Bosh's injury - the 09/10 Cavaliers had a more levelled-supporting cast:

Mo, Jamison, Parker, West, O'Neal, Varejao, Parker, West, Hickson etc etc.

Their team didn't rely on a two-wheeled vehicle; they had inside presence/scoring that the Heat CLEARLY don't have; higher percentage of supporting individuals going off, due to wider distribution (three players aside Lebron averaged double digit scoring, whereas aside Lebron only one Heat player averages double digit scoring).

It doesn't mean in general that Lebron and Wade aren't enough to win a title, it's just that since Bosh is out, there's $16 million of their cap that's sitting on the sideline, that would've been used on a better supporting cast, if we partake in this hypothetical situation of JUST Lebron and Wade.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shane Battier has given them absolutely nothing on offense this year and he is slipping on D too. I expect him to be out the league next year.

Haslem hasnt even been hitting that 15 footer like he supposed to.

Earlier this season everybody and they momma was crediting Battier for part of the Heat's success. Now all of a sudden he's on his way out of the league? :wtb:

Haslem has had a tough year, that I can admit.

To say either of them are D-league players is bullshyt though. There are players much worse on NBA teams right now.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
Heres the thing, the pacers aren't paying attention to anybody else( How many Open looks did the role players have last night? Hell they let Chalmers come inside all day ), They are on some " We'll let everybody else on the team except Bron and Wade beat us"......Samething the heat did to the knicks, Let Melo score all day, tie up everybody else. A team can't win that way.

They only need to focus on Bron and Wade, let everybody else get their points here and there. this is why *2* people cannot do it, no matter how great they are.

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Earlier this season everybody and they momma was crediting Battier for part of the Heat's success. Now all of a sudden he's on his way out of the league? :wtb:

Haslem has had a tough year, that I can admit.

To say either of them are D-league players is bullshyt though. There are players much worse on NBA teams right now.

I dont care about earlier this season, for the second half and the playoffs he has been garbage. He cant even defend properly anymore. He has no place on the Heat right now.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To be clear I'm not arguing that the Heat are a well put together team right now. They've always been lacking inside and Bosh going down increases that weakness exponentially.

Even with two superstars you need at least one or two guys who can consistently give you 12 and 8 or 9 rebounds.

My criticism is mostly aimed at Lebron fans who swore up and down that Lebron could make ANY team a contender and that if he had another all star he'd win multiple championships.

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
The pleas being copped...Heat down 2-1...'Bron's hairline thinning with every trip to the foul line...Wade losing it with the roid rage..Spoelstra having his dignity snatched on national television...Heat down 2-1.

2hx64xwu0od5.gif

Beautiful.

Gravity

Banned
Daps

:noah:IM HONESTLY GETTING CONFUSED NOW...
BRON DRAGGED BUMS TO 66 WINS,
BUT COULDNT GET IT DONE BECAUSE HE HAD A BAD SUPPORTING CAST...

HE GOES TO MIA,
AND HE CANT GET IT DONE BECAUSE HE HAS A BAD SURPPORTING CAST?:ohhh:
:devil:
:evil:
Yes, it's all Lebron's fault. He's the main reason that Cleveland didn't win a ring and he's the reason that the Heat are in a dogfight with the Pacers. This thread is right, Lebron and Wade in the same team should be enough regardless to beat any other team in the league.