Nah Fukk The Excuses....Wade And Bron Is More Than Enough To Win

Daps
Going by the precedent some Lebron stans have set Bron and wade should be enough.

According to them Bron dragged bum squads to an NBA finals and multiple 60+ wins seasons. He'd have won it all if he just had another legit all star (according to them).

So Lebron and Wade should be (according to bron stans) the most dominant team in the league right now...
:ooh:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Smh my neck and my back you ask a hypothetical question people disagree and you say it's not a guarantee ??? Lol Heat fans are too much , series isn't over stop making excuses . When the heat was winning without wade during the season they were still thought of as title contenders so stop the Whining . Ray Allen hasn't been in his prime in years that is nowhere the same as wade and Lebron ..

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
According to brons fans it's never his fault . Let the heat win the series and then it's all due to bron MVP performance.

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
Smh my neck and my back you ask a hypothetical question people disagree and you say it's not a guarantee ??? Lol Heat fans are too much , series isn't over stop making excuses . When the heat was winning without wade during the season they were still thought of as title contenders so stop the Whining . Ray Allen hasn't been in his prime in years that is nowhere the same as wade and Lebron ..
1. just because they answered the question it doesn't mean their answer was a fact

2. no one would bet on the heat winning a championship without wade let alone bosh

3. i don't even know what point you were trying to make mentioning ray allen

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
So Bosh is not an all star anymore? nikkas delusional.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Heat role players should be more than enough because Bron is there.

Because as we all know Bron makes his teammates SO much better. If he could make Anderson Varejao and Mo Williams great supporting players then Mike Millar and Shane Battier should be all star caliber players with Bron by their side.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why wouldn't you bet on winning without bosh???wade is a top 10 player and Lebrons MVP he's took worse team to the finals . And you mentioned ray Allen my neck and my back

Daps
Reppin
i wanna hunnid and fitty thousand!
Why wouldn't you bet on winning without bosh???wade is a top 10 player and Lebrons MVP he's took worse team to the finals . And you mentioned ray Allen my neck and my back
because bosh is a vital piece to the heat no matter how much people try to discredit him...when has a player that average 18/8 EVER been expendable for where you don't need his production? and i know i mentioned ray allen but what point were you trying to make in that post?

old soul

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If his role players hit jumpers than we can actually talk. They've shot 5/23 from 3, or something crazy like that, for the entire series. He gets them open looks on the wing, they miss.

Also, in Cleveland he had two feisty interior defenders that could rebound and hit the close to midrange shot occasionally. He doesn't have those things when bosh is out and everyone else plays like ass. Joel Anthony's role is to rebound and defend. Didn't he have on rebound last game? one rebound?! Battier is supp to defend and hit that wing j. He doesn't do one of the two things he's there for. Haslem is a shell of his former self. Miller is mostly cold occasionally warm. Chalmers is inconsistent, but bearable imo.

You guys really have a delusional idea of what it takes for a great player to succeed. If your role players don't do the role that they are brought in to do, what is he supposed to do? I'm not saying he's without blame, just that the criticism of his every breath is absurd.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
So Bosh is not an all star anymore? nikkas delusional.

has anyone said that? definitely not me.

but the point is this. all you ever here is the Big 2.5 or Bosh Spice. and how the Heats can still win without him. NOPE!!!! these nikkas better get it done becuz they have Bron and Wade.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He never won a ring with Cleveland so that's not what he needed , I thought he needed a sidekick which he got in wade . He can't have everything no team ever has yet a supposed top 10 player can't carry a team to one win? I know the pacers are a good team but now without bosh Lebron has to step up , score 35 not only a few more points than granger then that's a stalemate. He makes players better right ???? Where that at huh instead now I'm hearing how he's doing all he can How bout scoring more points .

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
If his role players hit jumpers than we can actually talk. They've shot 5/23 from 3, or something crazy like that, for the entire series. He gets them open looks on the wing, they miss.

Also, in Cleveland he had two feisty interior defenders that could rebound and hit the close to midrange shot occasionally. He doesn't have those things when bosh is out and everyone else plays like ass. Joel Anthony's role is to rebound and defend. Didn't he have on rebound last game? one rebound?! Battier is supp to defend and hit that wing j. He doesn't do one of the two things he's there for. Haslem is a shell of his former self. Miller is mostly cold occasionally warm. Chalmers is inconsistent, but bearable imo.

You guys really have a delusional idea of what it takes for a great player to succeed. If your role players don't do the role that they are brought in to do, what is he supposed to do? I'm not saying he's without blame, just that the criticism of his every breath is absurd.

nah. i aint even much tryna hear it bruh. Heat fans talk all that shyt about them coasting through the season and they're just chillin'. gotta a lil adversity and now they need Bosh.

i'm sorry but thats fukk shyt to me. if the Pacers win, no excuses. just take that ass whippin' like a man and KIM dawg. too many ifs with these muhfukkas. nikkas already coppin' pleas.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
If yall are really gonna give the heat a pass if they lose to the pacers:scusthov:
Lebron and Wade on the same team SHOULD be enough. They're just playing bad.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No Lebron stans are the ones who are delusional. They're the ones who set that precedent as a way of defending him. THAT's why people go in on Lebron like they do. Lebron is a phenomenal player (Best in the league right now) but his stans have had a tendency (since he came int other league) to overstate his impact on the game.

You can't say he turns bums into contenders then turn right around and say his teammates aren't helping/aint good enough.