Nah Fukk The Excuses....Wade And Bron Is More Than Enough To Win

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes, it's all Lebron's fault. He's the main reason that Cleveland didn't win a ring and he's the reason that the Heat are in a dogfight with the Pacers. This thread is right, Lebron and Wade in the same team should be enough regardless to beat any other team in the league.

If people are gonna say that it's all because of Lebron that his teams have been successful then it damn sure better be his fault whenever they lose too.

The greater point is, he shouldn't be blamed completely for every loss, but at the same time don't give him virtually all the credit when the team is doing well either.

Daps
This thread is right, Lebron and Wade in the same team should be enough regardless to beat any other team in the league.
Hey, I was just agreeing with the thread. The thread says no exceptions, Lebron should lead the Heat to a ring as long as Wade is out there playing with him, regardless of anything else.
This thread is not right and this is why it should end here.

Every single person who's in favor of the thread-statement, failed to realise:

It doesn't mean in general that Lebron and Wade aren't enough to win a title, it's just that since Bosh is out, there's $16 million of their cap that's sitting on the sideline, that would've been used on a better supporting cast, if we partake in this hypothetical situation of JUST Lebron and Wade.

This team would be DIFFERENT if it was just Lebron and Wade.

Gravity

Banned
Daps
This thread is not right and this is why this thread should end here.

:stopitslime:
I thought that we were supposed to check our common sense at the door in favor of furthering our personal agendas?

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Real talk, the Heat need to call up them dumb ass Knicks and trade Wade for Chandler, then use the extra money on Steve Nash next season. You know Nash gonna be cheap for a contender.

Chandler
Bosh
LeBron
3 point shooting SG
Nash

That is a much better put together team than what they currently have.

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
This thread is not right and this is why it should end here.

NOPE!!!!

this is what pisses me off. nikkas talk all that shyt about Bosh all yr and now since he's out, nikkas coppin' them pleas and i dont wanna here 'em.

Let these nikkas lose this series, i'm going in like a muthafukka.

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Yes, it's all Lebron's fault. He's the main reason that Cleveland didn't win a ring and he's the reason that the Heat are in a dogfight with the Pacers. This thread is right, Lebron and Wade in the same team should be enough regardless to beat any other team in the league.

You sound hurt bruh.

Daps
NOPE!!!!

this is what pisses me off. nikkas talk all that shyt about Bosh all yr and now since he's out, nikkas coppin' them pleas and i dont wanna here 'em.

nikka is you slow or something?

I don't give a fukk about Lebron nor the Heat. but this team would be different if Miami had Bosh's $16 million salary to use on a better supporting cast, therefore the premise of this thread is:

:dead:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
nikka is you slow or something?

I don't give a fukk about Lebron nor the Heat. but this team would be different if Miami had Bosh's $16 million salary to use on a better supporting cast, therefore the premise of this thread is:

:dead:

They would be better off using Wade's.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Real talk, the Heat need to call up them dumb ass Knicks and trade Wade for Chandler, then use the extra money on Steve Nash next season. You know Nash gonna be cheap for a contender.

Chandler
Bosh
LeBron
3 point shooting SG
Nash

That is a much better put together team than what they currently have.
Can you really use Nash on a LeBron-led team? Bron has no clue on how to play off the ball.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
NOPE!!!!

People are crazy to think Bosh isn't more valuable to that team than Wade. LeBron can cover for Wade since there is a lot of overlapping in their skillsets but if Bosh is out, they have no one that can match what he does.

Jesus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NZ
I dont know why you guys keep saying Bron and Wade.
Wade is garbage, overrated.

I really dont see how he's a top 10 player. He flops like crazy and he probably put a couple of Janitors out of work since he mops the floor with every shot.

Bron had better role players in cleveland, thats why you see Spo rotating like crazy right now.

:aicmon: I hate Wade, but STFU with this shyt.