N!gga = N!gger

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
White people who have had a disdain for blacks have always used it and always will....but I think without a doubt black people perpetuate it's popularity in pop culture which influences other groups to use it in the same fashion.

I personally believe that blacks have to lead by example if they insist on reducing the popularity of its use in any way.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I disagree. We took words that were meant to dehumanize us and flipped them. Theres power in that. We said no it doesn't mean what you said it means, its what we say it means. Its unorthodox, sure, but effective theses people are under the power of black American pop influence
You didn't flip sh!t.

And no, there is no power in calling yourself a "n!gger."

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
You can say what you want but they themselves have said that us saying that word and not letting them say it is a violation of free speech and they should be able to say whatever they want. Straight out of the horses mouth.

As to you saying what they fear. What they really fear is a black man with money.

There's nothing stopping them from saying the word. The word nikka or any other racial slur for Jews or Hispanics wouldn't even be up for discussion if black people like yourself were not making it a part of your everyday vocabulary.

Why don't non blacks want to use other racial slurs designated for other racial groups? Because members of those groups don't go around embracing slurs. Again,they understand the value of their identity and being connected to their roots unlike you.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I disagree. We took words that were meant to dehumanize us and flipped them. Theres power in that. We said no it doesn't mean what you said it means, its what we say it means. Its unorthodox, sure, but effective theses people are under the power of black American pop influence

You have a colonized mind that is detached from any roots or solid foundation therefore anything is acceptable, even if it means calling yourself dehumanizing terms created by your colonizer.

If its so cool,then why hasn't any other racial group adopted a racial slur by reorganizing the words.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
non black races call each other nikka. How is that not flipping it

Do you hear Hispanics and Jews waltzing around calling each other "spic" and "kike?"

How do you think they'd react if they heard us using it as a verbal fashion trend?

Do you think they'd say "we flipped it" and rejoice as it were some perverted ignant azz form of empowerment?

I swear some of yall truly aint schit. :snoop:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
c00n is another racist word we adopted from white supremacist who would use that word to insult us.

First,we embraced the word nikka which was created to dehumanize us while taking away our identity,now we're embracing the word c00n.can you see the psychological pattern here?

We have a tendency to embrace racial slurs then try to make sense of calling ourselves them.

This is what the colonized mind does.

You have been mentally conquered and defeated.
If we were mentally conquered and defeated we wouldnt be rebelling against racist whites.

The term nikka is a term of endersment. You stress white people so much that you see the word differently.

You let them dictate to you that its actually ****** and not a separate word yet you ignore that its spelling and context is different just to end up benefiting white people the most when following your route because we lose a word that is used positively and we lose a word that pisses of racist white people.

Then you bring up the term c00n which benefits us because it encourages back people to not becoming what the term defines which a black person who worships whites but you ignore that.

If you can't see that as a way of rebelling then as I've said you are blind.

:beli:Again, you're not pissing off racists by calling yourself a "n!gger." All you're doing is making it easier for them to be racist. Hell they don't even have to call you a "n!gger"... you did it to yourself.

What *really* pisses off racists are scenarios where they feel yelling "n!gger" in public is their only option. They hate that.

They also hate being labeled a racist. In fact "racist" is the closest thing to "n!gger" for white people.
Hey I already said what came out of the horses mouth and it was us excluding them from using the term.

They feel as if they can do anything unhindered while ignoring that we can't. When this word came to be it went against them and now their mad. As seen from them and said from their mouth.

On many altercations where they talk about us using nikka and they can't simply talk to them and you'll see it yourself.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
That's exactly my point but I'm beginning to realize that a lot of us suffer from arrested development,basically stuck with this hip hop mentality up into our late thirties.

You can't get these idiots to understand the power of words and why other racial groups don't walk around calling themselves racial slurs.
Do you hear Hispanics and Jews waltzing around calling each other "spic" and "kike?"

How do you think they'd react if they heard us using it as a verbal fashion trend?

Do you think they'd say "we flipped it" and rejoice as it were some perverted ignant azz form of empowerment?

I swear some of yall truly aint schit. :snoop:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
That's exactly my point but I'm beginning to realize that a lot of us suffer from arrested development,basically stuck with this hip hop mentality up into our late thirties.

You can't get these idiots to understand the power of words and why other racial groups don't walk around calling themselves racial slurs.

Yeah it's mind boggling to say the least. After reading this thread, it basically boils down to the people who are in favor of using it as a "term of endearment" are just making excuses to be ignorant as hell.

If cats want to be ignorant (aka buffoons)...I'd rather them just say that and KIM.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

It's shocking to hear grown ass men eager to participate in their own oppression and social marginalization.

In my lifetime I've seen us go from encouraging little kids to play "Smear the Queer" to the point where you can't say any variation of "F@g" without threatening your position in society.

Hell, you got latinos getting the words "illegal alien" and "illegal" labeled as racist and removed from the lexicon.

Hell, we can't even use the word as "terrorist" recklessly as it was used following 9/11.

All the while more and more people are getting more comfortable saying "n!gger" and all its variations.

Hell, half the songs we listen to are rife with the lines "I hate n!ggers" "I'll kill n!ggers" "Fvck these n!ggers." :snoop:

Last edited:

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
If we were mentally conquered and defeated we wouldnt be rebelling against racist whites.

The term nikka is a term of endersment. You stress white people so much that you see the word differently.

You let them dictate to you that its actually ****** and not a separate word yet you ignore that its spelling and context is different just to end up benefiting white people the most when following your route because we lose a word that is used positively and we lose a word that pisses of racist white people.

Then you bring up the term c00n which benefits us because it encourages back people to not becoming what the term defines which a black person who worships whites but you ignore that.

If you can't see that as a way of rebelling then as I've said you are blind.

Hey I already said what came out of the horses mouth and it was us excluding them from using the term.

They feel as if they can do anything unhindered while ignoring that we can't. When this word came to be it went against them and now their mad. As seen from them and said from their mouth.

On many altercations where they talk about us using nikka and they can't simply talk to them and you'll see it yourself.
I didn't say all black people were mentally conquered and defeated.

the ones who see no issue with adopting racial slurs that were made to dehumanize black people are in fact mentally conquered and defeated.

so you cant come up with a different term for a black person who kiss whites azz? Do we lack enough creativity that we have to use racial slurs from other groups to defined our behavior?

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
It's shocking to hear grown ass men eager to participate in their own oppression and social marginalization.

In my lifetime I've seen us go from encouraging little kids to play "Smear the Queer" to the point where you can't say any variation of "F@g" threatening your position in society.

Hell, you got latinos getting the words "illegal alien" and "illegal" labeled as racist and removed from the lexicon.

Hell, we can't even use the word as "terrorist" recklessly as it was used following 9/11.

All the while more and more people are getting more comfortable saying "n!gger" and all its variations.

Hell, half the songs we listen to are rife with the lines "I hate n!ggers" "I'll kill n!ggers" "Fvck these n!ggers." :snoop:

Sad but true :russ:....we are truly evolving backwards socially....

Blackout

Daps
I didn't say all black people were mentally conquered and defeated.

the ones who see no issue with adopting racial slurs that were made to dehumanize black people are in fact mentally conquered and defeated.

so you cant come up with a different term for a black person who kiss whites azz? Do we lack enough creativity that we have to use racial slurs from other groups to defined our behavior?
At the end of the day taking something that was once seen as negative and turning it into positive isn't a bad thing. Pissing off racist whites is even a good bonus. In fact the ability for us to use that word and assert that white people don't use it still shows that we aren't conquered and shows that we still have some backbone in these times of c00ns.

There is no mental conquer or defeat in rebelling against whites. How you can say that rebelling is being conquered makes no sense.

Why come with another term than c00n? Its a simple term used to describe a person who does a certain behavior. What we should be prioritizing is changing those people who follow the behavior that it describes.

Blackout

Daps

Actions are stronger than words.