N!gga = N!gger

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I never said there was anything positive about the word. If anything it pushes black people back 50 years to where our forefathers were publicly disrespected with that word.

The only reason whites want to use the N word publicly is so they can call black people what they really believe we are,which is subhumans.

If we want to choose an endearing word, why does it have to be a racial slur created by the same people who wish to see us with no identity? I'm sure wer'e creative enough to come up with a better word used for endearment.
I say "brother." :obama:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I never said there was anything positive about the word. If anything it pushes black people back 50 years to where our forefathers were publicly disrespected with that word.

The only reason whites want to use the N word publicly is so they can call black people what they really believe we are,which is subhumans.

If we want to choose an endearing word, why does it have to be a racial slur created by the same people who wish to see us with no identity? I'm sure wer'e creative enough to come up with a better word used for endearment.
I'd be cool with us coming up with a new term but I don't want to risk losing the edge that we got where we can piss off racist whites with the word nikka.

We mustn't ignore its ability to do that. :manny:

Blackout

Daps
You don't piss off racists by calling yourself a n!gger.
I do piss them off by calling myself and friends a nikka.

You spelled it wrong anyway its nikka not ******. Two different words. :troll:

Last edited:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
You don't piss off racists by calling yourself a n!gger.

Does it piss you off when I call it Molly Water :ld:

alk.jpg

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
I'd be cool with us coming up with a new term but I don't want to risk losing the edge that we got where we can piss off racist whites with the word nikka.

We mustn't ignore its ability to do that. :manny:

Trust me,calling ourselves nikka doesn't piss off white ppl.Maybe the hypocrisy or double standard might aggravate them because if the word is offensive to use then it should be offensive when any race says it including black ppl regardless of how the wording is reorganized.

When whites or non black see us use that word they automatically conclude that individual has no self respect.

Us using that word does not piss them off.

It's the opposite actually, whites like a black person who lacks the self respect to go around calling themselves a nikka.If anything it makes them feel more comfortable by knowing this black person in their presents is detached totally from their identity.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Trust me,calling ourselves nikka doesn't piss off white ppl.Maybe the hypocrisy or double standard might aggravate them because if the word is offensive to use then it should be offensive when any race says it including black ppl regardless of how the wording is reorganized.

When whites or non black see us use that word they automatically conclude that individual has no self respect.

It's the opposite actually, whites like a black person who lacks the self respect to go around calling themselves a nikka.If anything it makes them feel more comfortable by knowing this black person in their presents is detached totally from their identity.
Pretty much.

Racists LOOOOOVE that "My N!gger" track.

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY
I see it as black americans fought trolling with trolling. The word has no power if you don't give it that power. Cac americans said it means this, and we flipped it and said fukk it no it means this. Now you got cacs in the suburbs calling each other nikka :heh: just off our influence. It was a clever move in my book

Blackout

Daps

So we use the word and they show visible anger in our preference that they can't use it and you gonna tell me they aren't mad?

I even talk to them to try and see what's making them mad and they specifically point toward not the word itself, but the fact they can't say it without backlash and your telling me that they are not mad?

Are you blind? :snoop:

They don't give a fukk about our "self respect" they don't care about our "self identity" all they care about is the fact that their word usage is violated and ignoring the fact that we blacks get violated every single day.
Don't be a sheep to the slaughter. :ufdup:

Last edited:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
So we use the word and they show visible anger in our preference that they can't use it and you gonna tell me they aren't mad?

Are you blind? :snoop:
Sorry, but nobody is stopping white people from using the N-Word. In fact, wh!te people love Black people that use the n-word. Black people that use the n-word frequently often let white people say it.

Here's a white person saying the n-word:

Here's a report saying that the person in the video was an "Honorary n-word" as described by the Black men that this person worked with:

Here's an audio recording of this person saying it:

Here's Chad Johnson's take on it:

And yes, Chad Johnson is the kind of Black person that will give a guy like the one in the video a pass to use the n-word.