N!gga = N!gger

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
Sorry, but nobody is stopping white people from using the N-Word. In fact, wh!te people love Black people that use the n-word. Black people that use the n-word frequently often let white people say it.

Here's a white person saying the n-word:

Here's a report saying that the person in the video was an "Honorary n-word" as described by the Black men that this person worked with:

Here's an audio recording of this person saying it:

Here's Chad Johnson's take on it:

And yes, Chad Johnson is the kind of Black person that will give a guy like the one in the video a pass to use the n-word.

So because some didnt stop them and some didn't even show disdain at a white person using that word that doesn't mean that there aren't dudes that are stopping them and there aren't dudes who go at them when they use that word.

Your right here showing black dudes that let white people say it and then say nobody is stopping white from saying it and nobody is going at them for saying it which is a lie.

You posted both a lie and propaganda. Man you are such a c00n. :wow:

Last edited:

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
So because a few didnt stop them that doesn't mean that there aren't dudes that are stopping them?

Your right here showing black dudes that let white people say it and then say nobody is stopping white elope from saying it which is a lie.

Spreading lies and propaganda. Man you are such a c00n. :wow:
Propaganda and lies?

Bro, I posted both audio and video recordings of what I'm talking about in action. Not only that, but I also posted news reports from reputable sources from reputable sources. This isn't propaganda, this is the truth. Even in settings dominated by some of the most physically capable Black men white people can and are encouraged to use the n-word.

The fact that it's taken so long for a Black NFL player to come out against this bullsh!t is pretty telling.

Here's a news story that corroborates what I'm saying here:

White people aren't getting punched for uttering "n!gger."

Blackout

Daps
Propaganda and lies?

Bro, I posted both audio and video recordings of what I'm talking about in action. Not only that, but I also posted news reports from reputable sources from reputable sources. This isn't propaganda, this is the truth. Even in settings dominated by some of the most physically capable Black men white people can and are encouraged to use the n-word.

The fact that it's taken so long for a Black NFL player to come out against this bullsh!t is pretty telling.

Here's a news story that corroborates what I'm saying here:

White people aren't getting punched for uttering "n!gger."

Not every black man is a c00n and that video shows what most black males who are c00ns need to do.

You can show me c00ns being c00ns yet I see respectable black men everyday who aren't c00ns and you should join us in not being c00ns and distance yourself from whites who do racist shyt. Don't be friends with racist whites and just use them for your personal gain. That's how it should be.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Not every black man is a c00n and that video shows what most black males who are c00ns need to do.

You can show me c00ns being c00ns yet I see respectable black men
Look man, I don't know how things are on Neptune or whatever planet you're posting from but here on Earth white people are saying "n!gger" with damn near impunity. It may have been different in the past but this sort of behavior has been encouraged by Black people for the past few decades. All I'm saying is that it's gotta stop. This idea that "n!gga" is somehow "different" from "n!gger" is only fostering an environment and a line of thinking that allows people (including Black people themselves) to think of Black people as less than human.

Blackout

Daps
Look man, I don't know how things are on Neptune or whatever planet you're posting from but here on Earth white people are saying "n!gger" with damn near impunity. It may have been different in the past but this sort of behavior has been encouraged by Black people for the past few decades. All I'm saying is that it's gotta stop. This idea that "n!gga" is somehow "different" from "n!gger" is only fostering an environment and a line of thinking that allows people to think of Black people as less than human.
On earth white people here took hits for saying ****** and even being racist to blacks as a whole. Paula Deen, the two girls who posted in black face etc.

This behavior of theirs will stop only of we get the economic power to get it done. More black businesses and more wealth in the black community. Whether or not black people say nikka has no effect on it whatsoever. What will effect them is the threat of them getting sued and/or them taking a financial hit for calling a black person a n1gger. Hitting their pockets will hurt them way more that anything.

All refusing to say nikka will do is take away yet again something that black people have created for themselves and take away something that pissed off racist white people.

Its about time we gained instead of giving away.

You try goin at Jews and see how fast your pockets get hit.

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps
Stop trolling and tryin to deflect from the beating you took with prolly water aka greatest thread in Internet history

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast
Again, I originally said the hypocrisy is what makes them mad not the word.

You should ask them why they only want to use the N word and not any other racial slurs for other groups.

The reason why is because they know those groups RESPECT their identity and pride themselves on their roots while black ppl like yourself never had anybody explain to them the ignorance in accepting a racial slur as a sign of endearment.

The only reason whites or non blacks want to say the word nikka is so they can call you what they really think you are, which is a subhuman.

Now, when you openly call yourself that in front of them it shows them that you lack self respect because you embrace a racial slur.

White people know a black person who respects themselves,in fact that's what they fear and are uncomfortable with, instead they would rather a person like you around them that calls himself a nikka and acts dumb.
So we use the word and they show visible anger in our preference that they can't use it and you gonna tell me they aren't mad?

I even talk to them to try and see what's making them mad and they specifically point toward not the word itself, but the fact they can't say it without backlash and your telling me that they are not mad?

Are you blind? :snoop:

They don't give a fukk about our "self respect" they don't care about our "self identity" all they care about is the fact that their word usage is violated and ignoring the fact that we blacks get violated every single day.
Don't be a sheep to the slaughter. :ufdup:

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
On earth white people here took hits for saying ****** and even being racist to blacks as a whole. Paula Deen, the two girls who posted in black face etc.

This behavior of theirs will stop only of we get the economic power to get it done. More black businesses and more wealth in the black community. Whether or not black people say nikka has no effect on it whatsoever. What will effect them is the threat of them getting sued and/or them taking a financial hit for calling a black person a n1gger. Hitting their pockets will hurt them way more that anything.

All refusing to say nikka will do is take away yet again something that black people have created for themselves and take away something that pissed off racist white people.

Its about time we gained instead of giving away.
Bro, you gain nothing by calling yourself a n!gger.

Blackout

Daps
Again, I originally said the hypocrisy is what makes them mad not the word.

You should ask them why they only want to use the N word and not any other racial slurs for other groups.

The reason why is because they know those groups respect their identity and pride themselves on their roots while black ppl like yourself never had anybody explain to them the ignorance in accepting a racial slur as a sign of endearment.

The only reason whites or non blacks want to say the word nikka is so they can call you what they really think you are, which is a subhuman.

Now, when you openly call yourself that in front of them it shows them that you lack self respect because you embrace a racial slur.

White people know a black person who respects themselves,in fact that's what they fear and are uncomfortable with, instead they would rather a person like you around them that calls himself a nikka and acts dumb.
You can say what you want but they themselves have said that us saying that word and not letting them say it is a violation of free speech and they should be able to say whatever they want. Straight out of the horses mouth.

As to you saying what they fear. What they really fear is a black man with money.

Blackout

Daps
Bro, you gain nothing by calling yourself a n!gger.
They are not the same word. The term I use has a different spelling and context entirely.

You keep on letting white people tell you that its the same word tho.

I already posted how I gained the ability to piss off racist whites off by using the word which is something gained.

HollowPoints2

Don Makaveli.
Daps
Reppin
East Coast

You can show me c00ns being c00ns yet I see respectable black men everyday who aren't c00ns and you should join us in not being c00ns and distance yourself from whites who do racist shyt. Don't be friends with racist whites and just use them for your personal gain. That's how it should be.

c00n is another racist word we adopted from white supremacist who would use that word to insult us.

First,we embraced the word nikka which was created to dehumanize us while taking away our identity,now we're embracing the word c00n.can you see the psychological pattern here?

We have a tendency to embrace racial slurs then try to make sense of calling ourselves them.

This is what the colonized mind does.

You have been mentally conquered and defeated.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
Never Ignorant Getting Goals Accomplish
:beli:

Skip me with that bullsh!t. Pac is cool but he fvcked up a lot of brother's minds. There are plenty of graves filled with young Black bodies that followed that man's influence. As far as I'm concerned Tupac is the poster child for wasted potential.

They are not the same word. The term I use has a different spelling and context entirely.

You keep on letting white people tell you that its the same word tho.

I already posted how I gained the ability to piss off racist whites off by using the word which is something gained.
Again, you're not pissing off racists by calling yourself a "n!gger." All you're doing is making it easier for them to be racist. Hell they don't even have to call you a "n!gger"... you did it to yourself.

What *really* pisses off racists are scenarios where they feel yelling "n!gger" in public is their only option. They hate that.

They also hate being labeled a racist. In fact "racist" is the closest thing to "n!gger" for white people.

The Nigerian

Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
c00n is another racist word we adopted from white supremacist who would use that word to insult us.

First,we embraced the word nikka which was created to dehumanize us while taking away our identity,now we're embracing the word c00n.can you see the psychological pattern here?

We have a tendency to embrace racial slurs then try to make sense of calling ourselves them.

Can you believe they have this dude thinking that there's some advantage or whatever to calling yourself a "n!gger?"

K.O.N.Y

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NEW YORK CITY

I disagree. We took words that were meant to dehumanize us and flipped them. Theres power in that. We said no it doesn't mean what you said it means, its what we say it means. Its unorthodox, sure, but effective theses people are under the power of black American pop influence